Chapter 3_Regretful Resolutions

\\Antonio POV//

I had to try and figure out something to try and get the last of this money. As I paced through the the theater room , something caught my eye. I walked over and started uncovering some wall paper. When I finished, I found a box. I opened the box and found a huge stack on paper rolls. I looked around to see if anyone was around me, good there wasn't anybody. I started counting and when I got to a hundred thousand , I stopped counting , went upstairs and put all the money together. I smiled to myself , knowing this would all be over. I quickly texting Roxy telling her that I'd meet her a little earlier than planned.

\\Ayana POV//

I can't believe Kashae convinced me to wear this silly ass weave and lady gaga type outfit. She said that Roxy is always somehow watching her so she made me dress up so Roxy wouldn't suspect anything. "Alright now what can you tell me about Roxy and where is she?" I asked anxiously , ready for my answers. "We'll according to her activity schedule , she should be getting her nails done. Another thing I know is that.. well, her and Antonio made a deal that he'd pay her one million dollars in order for her to leave you guys alone." Kashae explained to me. I felt my heart drop inside my chest, now where was Antonio's ass gonna get one million dollars. "Did he give it to her yet?" I asked getting nervous. "No..." "Oh thank God!!" I said relived. "But he's giving it to her tonight."

\\Melissa POV//

"Malik, breakfast!" I yelled upstairs to Malik. He ran downstairs smiling. "Morning mommy!" I had to laugh, "and why you so happy this morning?" I asked him suspiciously. "Daddy said that he's going to take me to Chuck E. Cheese!" Malik said happily as he started eating. Now why would James promise him something like that. Would he even do it? I doubt it. I'm still not completely over yesterday so I don't even know rather James should be taking him anywhere. "And then he said we're gonna go play basketball with my other cousins and--." I cut Malik off , " baby finish eating so you can get to school." I really didn't want to hear about James anymore because he's made false promises in the paste and I don't want him to get his hopes up for nothing or to see him cry. I hate seeing Malik cry ; when he's hurt , I'm hurt.

\\Love POV//

I look at my reflection in the mirror. I couldn't believe I got an abortion , especially with his child. How could I be so careless? I felt so guilty for doing this to her. Should I tell her? How could I tell her when I haven't even told him? I've thought of just not saying anything but now its coming to the point where I have to tell them. But how? I sighed as I took my pain pills and went back to bed to lay down. I regret getting the abortion but if I hadn't my world right now would be a living hell.

______________________________________

Yeeees I know , I haven't updated in a while but know I have!!

Picture of Roxy on Sidee

Should Antonio had took that money or left it where it was??

Where did the money even come from??

What do you think Ayana is going to do about Roxy and Antonio??

Do you think Melissa should try to make things right with James??

Love got an ABORTION??

VOTE & ADD TO UR READING LIST!!

xx- Nicole❤