Chapter 13- kidnappers

The only thing I could remember was being shoved into a car and then later being picked up again and I think I am now in a room somewhere. My head hurts aswell so I think I was either knocked out or banged my head somewhere along the lines of the journey.

Then the bag was pulled off my head and I found I was sat on a wooden chair in a room. It had painted white walls, no windows. By no windows I mean holes where the glass is surposed to go but there is no glass there, confusing I know. And also I felt really warm, too warm. The room also had one single bed and 2 doors. One might be the way out and the other might just be a bathroom or something. I might be able to investigate later.

I attempted to stand up but found my wrists and ankles were tied to the chair. Great. I looked around to find a way to get the ropes off me but there was nothing I could use at all! These people were good!

"Hello?" I shouted

"Anyone here?"

"Hello?"

"You hoo"

I kept shouting until I finally heard a door open. A man was stood in the doorway. A man I knew only too well. He had tall figure and was well built. I could just see two other behind him who I didn't recognise but I know I was going to find out!

"What do you want?" He asked

"Why I am I here?" I asked

"You tell me?" He replied, a small smile creeping onto his face.

"Well that makes sense!" I snapped

"Less of that cheek! Oh and have this" and with that he threw another person into the room, Danielle! Oh my god. She had bruises on her arms and a black eye. What had they done to her?

"What have you done to her?" I screamed, giving the men the worst look I could.

"Just taught her a little lesson that's all" he chuckled

"How could you! She is your daughter!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.