1

I was sitting down in the small coffee shop in the quiet state of Tennessee. The smell of the small d towns freshly cut grass filled my nose. I heard a slight ring of the bell signalling that somone had entered "Hello" it was a male and he had an accent,but,his accent wasnt from america. "Okay whats ya name Dearie" Yolanda the owner asked "Michael Clifford".
I looked up to see the stranger was actually pretty attractive he had black hair like mine and he was wearing an AC DC shirt he had black skinny jeans and vans as I could tell he was in from the state he walked over and sat next to me "any one sitting here" "oh no" i said he took the seat and look me in my eyes he stared for a while and there wasn't any communication going on until his coffee came."so um whats youre name?" I looked up "Lilli Jay" he smiled "beautiful name. Im Michael" i giggled slightly "thank you michael. Very nice to meet you" "so lilli" he began "what is their to do in the town" i looked around "well not much. We horse ride a lot." "oh Ive never been horse riding before. Whats it like?" i smiled and spun in the chair that i sat in "its amazing. Its like flying. Its just magical" he smiled "kinda like me with my guitar" i was confused and i guess he saw that "i am in a band. You might know us. 5 seconds of summer" i couldn't recall for a second then it hit me. My little cousin from california always told me about this band she loved called 5 seconds of summer and that michael was her favorite. "Oh my god" he chuckled "my cousin loves your music!" he nodded "can you call her?" I did so and it took a while before she answered but she did. "Hey LJ whats up" i smiled "guess who im here with" "who" the tone in her voice was filled with mystery. I gave the phone to my phone and put it up to his ear " hey is this Jesse" "yes?" "im michael" there's a seriously loud scream that ended up making Michael move the phone away from the ear as he started to laugh "no way no way!" I heard Jesse yell voice filled with excitement and disbelief. "Yeah your cousin Lilli Jay told me you like my music" "i love love love your music and i love you!" now I understand what she meant by fangirling because but what she was doing at the moment made it clear what she meant by that it seem like I could actually see not only her excitement but her happiness and her smile that always warms my heart through the phone. "Well i love you to and i want you to know that you are super awesome" after a while of talking they ended the phone call. Michael left after the phone call because he said that he needed to get to the hotel because he was only supposed to be gone for 30 minutes to get coffee but instead he's been gone an hour and he knew that they would be worried about him. but he gave me his number and I gave him mine and he told me you would text me when he got to the hotel once I got home I kept checking my phone I wanted to see if there was a text message but sadly there wasn't about 10 minutes before I went to bed I got something.

Michael:
Hey sorry i didn't text you earlier I was kinda getting yelled at by everybody apparently there is a big meeting that I was supposed to go to and I miss it so they had to recite everything over to me again I guess in a couple weeks I'm going to New York which means I might not be able to get to know you as much as I want to but in the short weeks I hope to get to know you as much as possible

Me: Oh its okay I know your kind of busy and all and I wasn't worried
about it that much

Michael:
Oh okay well are you going to sleep yet?

Me:
Oh yeah I am really tired and tomorrow I have to train my horse but you can come by my house if you want

Michael:
Oh yeah that would be amazing could you text me your address

Thought about it for a moment am I really about to give my address to a total stranger oh well it's Michael freaking Clifford I mean what's the worst thing that could happen. I sent to my address and he said that he would be there tomorrow around 10 which is a perfect time for me because I get up at 7. before we stop talking he said the cheesiest but sweetest thing ever" my dearest Liliana your eyes shine like the Pacific Ocean and your hair is like the darkest night your skin is exactly like the middle of an apple and for you I say goodnight"

And i fell asleep thinking..how the fuck is my skin like an apple