4 - New Home

Incheon International airport - 20: 47

"Finally." Said Brian as if he was just released from prison, when they has just got out of the airplane.

The girls laughed at how happy he was. But soon they stopped laughing when someone got out of the airplane.

Brian looked behind to see why they stopped laughing. 'How much I regret looking back...'

The moment he turned around, he was facing the fat man. Brian stumbled back a little and just stared at him. The fat man scoffed as he purposely hit his shoulder with Brian's which made him stumble back a little more.

The girls started laughing again as they saw Brian who looked like he was about to cry at any minute.

"Stop teasing me, you guys." Brian said in a really annoyed tone as he started walking toward the door of the airport.

The two girls stopped laughing and ran toward Brian. "Sorry~" Elena said as she hugged Brian's left arm.

"You're not mad at us right?" Samantha asked as she poked Brian's cheek and hugged his right arm.

Brian faked a sigh. "How can I be mad at you two?" He asked back.

The girls grinned and let go of his arms. "Good. No aegyo needed then." Then they all entered the airport.

"The air feels different." Brian said as he coughed a little. "It's gonna be hard for me."

"Me too..." Elena coughed as well.

"But I'm alright." Samantha shrugged her shoulders.

"Dude~ you've lived here for seven years~." Elena poked Samantha's head.

"Guy~ that was eleven years ago~" This time Samantha poked Elena's head.

"Girls~ let's just get our suitcases and go~" Brian mimicked their voices and pushed them forward.

They passed through the passengers, but Samantha suddenly stopped. "I see Snowie's cage. It's over there." She then started running to the place she was looking at.

The other two looked at each other and ran after Samantha.

"Hey girl." Samantha called Snowie, as she took her cage away from the other cages. "How are you?"

Snowie only whimpered.

"Yah! First wait for us then run." A panting Elena said as she scratched Snowie's neck.

"Sorry~"

"Aw~, she looks really sad." Brian said as he stared at Snowie.

"I know how to cheer her up." Elena took something out of her bag.

The moment Snowie saw the plastic Elena was holding, her eyes lit up. She sat straight and stuck her tongue out.

Elena smirked as she took out a small cookie shaped like a bone. "If I give you this, you'll forgive us, right?" She asked.

Snowie showed them her innocent eyes and nodded.

"OK. Here you go." And Elena gave Snowie the cookie along with two more.

The three of them smiled as they saw how Snowie was happily chewing her cookies.

"Umm, girls?" They looked at Brian. "Shouldn't we get our suitcases? Because someone might take them."

"Right. I almost forgot."

And they went to where all the suitcases were. They looked around until Elena saw Brian's suitcase.