The solution part 1

Running down the hall, she passed Eliot and Leo, who watched the brown haired crossdresser pass with tears in her eyes. While she was running toward the woods I let tears fall, as I ran away from the house that held the party. "Why did i kill all those innocent people? Whats wrong with me?! The thoughts said that were running through my head. Trees, that had were very sharp and hollow, scratched at me, as I ran toward an opening. As i ran inside the hollow tree in thew opening, I cried my eyes out till i felt my makeup around my eyes stain my dress. Scowling at myself i wiped my tears away and just laid there, with my head on my knees, singing softly till someone came to kill me.

"Should we go find him? Asked Sharon, sipping tea and looking at Gilbert, Alice, Break and Oz.

Don't you mean she, sharon-chan? asked Oz, giving a look of horror on his face.

No, Izzy a boy. Did you not know? Replied Sharon, smiling a little while Break smirked.

I didn't master Oz was that way~ Laughed Break, making Oz have an angry tick on his head.

I-I'm not! I thought he was a she! Besides that, shouldn't we let the authorities deal with him? Asked Oz, tilting his head to the right.

No. He's our responsibility and I promised an old friend that I would take care of him. Sighed Sharon, sipping her tea.

Alice, grumbled unladylike and suddenly realized that she hadn't gotten back Izzy, for kissing her! So in a flash she volunteered to find Izzy, but so did Gilbert?!

You can't come! I have something to settle with him seaweed head! Yelled Alice, about to have a fit.

I'm coming so you don't fight him! Glared Gilbert, causing the black bunny(alice) to hiss at him.

Fine, but don't get in my way!

Fine!

As they glared at each other tensely, Sharon ahemed them, so they would pay attention to her warning.

"You both have to promise me, that whatever you do, be careful.

Yes. Replied Gil and Alice at the same time, not realizing that they said it union they ran off to find Izzy and see what will occur.