|Chapter 5|

POV: Kiana

Once the group were all together again, I looked at Paige to see her blushing with a huge smile on her face. "You look happy, Paige!" I yelled from the back of the group. I hear both her and Simon laugh nervously. "Wonder what's up with them." Vik mumbles beside me. "Probably did some stuff in the bathroom together" he says, winking and we both burst into laughter (A/N Sorry not sorry, Paige). I looked over and saw both Paige and Simon glaring at us. "Guess they heard us." I say as Vik continues having a laugh attack.

~Time skip... Home~

I watch as everyone walks ahead of me and into the house. "Kiana! Come eat!" Lizzy yells, appearing in the door frame. "Nah. I'm gonna go for a walk." I say back and start to walk away. Lizzy sighs and I feel someone grab my wrist. "Where you going, Kiana?" I hear a voice and recognize it to be Vik. "On a walk." I say quietly. "Why? What about dinner?" He asks me, raising an eyebrow. "Not hungry." I say simply. "Kiana, you say that all the time." Lizzy says to me with a frown. "I don't, but even if I did why does it matter?" I say, trying to pull out of Viks grip. "Dude. You need to eat." Lizzy says to me. "I'm just not hungry, Lizzy." I say and finally pull out of his grip. I walk out of the away from the house and towards the park.

As I reach the park, I navigate myself towards the swings. I take a seat and start to slowly move the swing. The sound of the chains creaking as I move back and forth is the only thing i hear in the dark setting. I watch my feet as they hover over the pebbles beneath me. I hear someone sit on the swing beside me, but decide to ignore it. "Kiana?" The person asks quietly. I look up at the figure and recognize that it's Vik. "What are you doing here, Vik?" I ask softly. "I followed you." He says and I giggle a bit. "Not creepy at all." I say sarcastically.

POV: Lizzy

I sigh as I watch Vik run out of the door and after Kiana. "Hey." Josh says, scaring me. I jump back and fall onto the floor. I look up and laugh. "The floor wanted hugs." I say, clearly embarrassed. He chuckles and offers me his hand. "Thanks." I say as he helps me off the floor. "Does the floor give good hugs?" He asks me and I giggle. "Yup! Amazing hugs!" I say and he falls onto the floor, dragging me with him. "Joooooosh!" I whine out to him as we lay on the floor. "I agree the floor gives amazing hugs, but I think yours would be better." He says and I blush. I feel his arms snake around my waist and he pulls me closer. "Umm. I guess I will leave you two alone." I look up and see Harry standing in front of us and scratching the back of his neck. I feel my cheeks heat up once again and I jump out of Josh's arms and off the floor. "But I was comfy!" Josh whines at me. "Suck it up!" I say as I skip into the kitchen.

A/N Sooooooo Lizzy is an asshole and made me have a makeout session while skyping her in her book so I made her fall on a floor... Twice. Lizzy will get more payback for that lol! Anyways sorry for not uploading and Arielle is an asshole and was yelling at me to update so here we are now! I just started school so I'm a bit busy... Okay bye guys!

-Keylea123 <3