Chapter 5

Your POV

I didn't know what to say. I didn't even know what to think. I just found out a killer is in love with me. How does someone react to that. Seconds felt like hours as I stayed there speechless. He tucked a strand of my (h/c) hair behind my ear and said "Don't worry (Name). I know you'll learn to love me." He kissed my cheek and backed away from me. He started walking towards the door. "I'll see you later one tonight." He opened the door and walked out. Leaving me right where he left me.

~Time skip~

I spent the rest of my day thinking the whole situation. I was too confused to pin point my true feelings for him. I think I need some air. I grab my (f/c) sweater and put it on. I reach for the door knob when I felt a hand cover my mouth and something cold and sharp on my neck. "Don't move. Don't scream, and you'll be fine. Got it?" The voiced sounded deep. Making more scared than I already was. "Alright, go sit on the couch." He let me go and I did what I was told. I look up at my attacker and see that he was maybe two years older than me, maybe less. He had brown hair that feel just under his chin, green eyes, and stitches on his face. Two were by his mouth forming a makeshift smile. He was wearing a black t-shirt with jeans and sneakers. "W-Who are you?" I ask. "Never mind who I am...." he said pointing the knife at me. "What do you know about Jeff?" he asked.

"I know he's a serial killer and he......has a crush on me."
"That I know. Now what about you? What do you think about him?"
"What do mean?"
"Do you feel the same way or not?!"

His sudden change of tone startled me, but I nodded in response. "You better." he mumbled. He got up and disappeared into the kitchen. And just like Jeff he left me with unanswered questions. Who was that guy? How does he know Jeff? Why does he care about my feelings for Jeff? What the hell is going on?!

Why is all this happening know? I actually wished Jeff was here, I could really use a hug.

~Time skip to night~

Jeff finally came back, and even though he had blood on his hoodie I still hugged him. "Now that's what I call a warm welcome." He said. "Then what would call a family reunion?" said the dark voice from earlier today. He's still here?! I let go of Jeff and hid behind him, but Jeff didn't take out his knife, he actually looked like he was about to cry. "L........Liu?"