Chapter One

Beep Beep- My phone went off with a text message from my Best Friend Nora, I sat up and read the text message and smiled

"Hey crazy head, we all miss you here at Spirit High, have a good day at your new school, in New York! Don't forget us and text Trey or me when you get out of school to give us the details –Nora and the gang."

You see I used to live in North Carolina, until my dad had to transfer jobs and it required us to move and today is my first day of junior year at Allenton High School. I sighed and got out of bed after sending Nora, Trey, Sarah, and Alex a smiley face and said "I'm up and getting ready, I miss you guys!"

I yawned and smiled at my new bedroom; I had light purple walls with light blue curtains, bed spread and purple carpet with a light blue area rug. I was in love with my room, and as you can tell, I love purple and blue! After admiring my bedroom, I went to my very own connected bathroom and did my business and took a quick shower; after I took my shower, I put on dark blue undergarments and grabbed my new highwaisted skinny jeans, purple socks and my black and light blue vans with a light green tank top and my little bit too big shirt with the lion king characters on it and grabbed my Droid off the charger and backpack and went back to brush my teeth and hair.

I looked in my mirror curling my short brown and blonde highlighted high, then I put a little bit of make up on which consisted of eyeliner and mascara, after that I went down stairs seeing my dad making me some iced coffee and my mom making some breakfast along with my twin brothers, Alex and Hayden (who both are only 5 years old) and my older brother, Maddox waiting for me at the door with his car keys.

"Come on Natalie, I don't want to be late" said Maddox heading out the door, I said "bye" to my parents and to Alex and Hayden and got into Maddox's car and he drove us to school, 20 minutes early. "We are so going to be late" I said making fun of how early we actually are. Maddox smiled at me and said "are you ready to be a new kid?" I looked at him and said "are you ready, Maddox?" He nodded his head as we pulled into a parking space. I sighed and took a deep breathe and we both exited the car with our book bags and went to the office.

"Hi, my name is Mrs. Sanderson, and you two must be Natalie and Maddox Maddington, well, here are your schedules" Mrs. Sanderson smiled at us and gave us our schedules; "Hey I'm going to go find my locker then head to class, you okay being on you own?" Maddox asked me and I replied with "yeah, I'll see you at lunch". He smiled and waved as he left the office.

After he left, I left shortly after and looked for my locker and it didn't take me that long to find it, after I found it, I put my stuff inside and took out what I needed for class. I looked at what I had and first was Geometry, ugh fun and after that was English 11. I took my stuff out for those classes and started on my search for room 156.

I had my head down and looked at the room number and when I was about to look up to see what room I was at, I bumped into someone...