The Beginning of Our Junior Year

Karman's POV:
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP! Screamed my alarm clock telling me to get up and to get ready for the first day of Junior year. Ugh, more socializing and less fangirling! Oh, and also more hiding that I'm in love with my best friend! So fun! (Not). This will be my demise! I hate school.

I finally get my butt up and get to my dresser. Lets play a game of what to wear, oh yeah, I almost forgot, everything I own is black, deep red, or dark purple. I pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and walked over to my closet. I contemplated if I should wear my Panic! at the Disco shirt or my Phan cat whiskers shirt. In the end I chose my Phan cat whiskers shirt.

I went in to the bathroom and got changed. I then tied back my shirt, that had a purple spaghetti strap underneath. Next I pulled my long, thick, brown hair into a ponytail, put my contacts into my brown eyes, and put on my makeup. I put on my black Converse All Stars and headed down stairs with my backpack and phone.

"Good morning Sweetie," my dad called to my dog. Go figure he wont pay attention to me. I grabbed my granola bar, which I called my breakfast, it was weird seeing my dad still home because usually he was at his job of business man. I hauled my one million pound backpack to my car and started the engine to my 1967 Chevy Impala. People don't understand that my parents let me get any car in the world for my sixteenth birthday and I chose this. What they don't know it's that I am a Supernatural fan and this is the car Sam and Dean have.

I went and picked up Bailie and then Victoria. Then to Jaylinn's. We drove to Samantha's to get her. Half way to school Teenagers by My Chemical Romance came in the radio. We all started to singing/screaming the lyrics and when we arrived at school we got a few weird stared but just then Victoria screamed ",YOU ARE JUST STARING AND GLARING BECAUSE YOU ARE JELLY YOU DON'T HAVE AMAZING FRIENDS WITH AMAZING MUSIC TASTES!"

"I love you guys," Jaylinn said.

"Awwwhhh, look you guys, we walked to to a 6 way lesbian show. How sweet!" said my favorite popular group EVER! (Not).

"Shut up Trixie! That was supposed to be my line!" Shouted Celina.

"Yah, like, that was her line," repeated Missy. Like always Chelsie was being the silent one but giving us death glares.

"You know what Celina, I wouldn't doubt if you guys were the lesbians here!" Sammi called.

"Sure!" snarked Trixie. Then they walked off and let us be.

"They are such brats!" Xenna said.

"Yeah," I agreed.

After that we met up with Wolf, Hope, Jacob, Xenna, and Blaine. Xenna, Blaine, Vic, and I walked to history together while the others went the other way. May I just say that we have the worst history teacher ever! The only thing that is good is if Vic and I ever got together, he is gay himself, he wouldn't care. we can sit where ever we like but everyone wants to sit in the back because he's lessons are boring.

After that Sam, Bailie, Jaylinn, and I had Algebra with the populars who always had their schedules exactly the same. Mrs. Allein went on and on about equations and x's and y's. The class was boring and seemed to drag on forever. Every time I looked at the clock it was like the world was in slow motion and it would only be a minute later. When Mrs. Allein called for us to pack up Missy was the first to walk up.

"Oh, look, the lesbians have returned! Oh, and don't get your coos use on us!" she said.

"Well then, stop going around us and we won't. Just because you want to be some where, we are not just going to move!" yelled Bailie looking red in the face. Soon the populars had left us and we packed up and then went to English. Which I have with Victoria. This is the only class we don't have with other friends. I guess the fact we have an awesome English teacher makes up for that. Mrs.Hawkins is cool and has us do fun projects. We had her last year too and that was the coolest class we had.

"Okay class we already have a project but it is a partner project." Mrs.Hawkins said as everyone cheered ", I have chosen partners for you." Everyone said 'booooo' at the same time.

"Calm down! The paper will be posted on the wall next to the door!" she announced. Everyone stood up and looked for their names. Some people high five-d each other and others were sad. We worked our way to the front and saw my name them looked down at the name next to mine and saw it said 'Victoria Aderombic'.

"Yes!" we said. For a second it looked as if she was going to kiss me but then she didn't which made me sad.

"Okay everyone pack up and take a paper that is at the back of the room. those are the directions for what you need to do," she said. we garbed a paper and shoved then in our bags. We went to the cafeteria and found our other friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[end of chap 2]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry its a short chapter.