Chapter 6~Matching

After a awkward silence Jai than awkwardly walked over to meet up with Niki and the rest of the boys. Beau was heading over too when I stopped him.

“What the fuck was that Beau?!” I said looking for a damn good explanation on why he would jeopardize my friendship with Jai.

“What?” beau said smiling all innocently?

“You know what I’m talking about!” I said with my scowl becoming a slight smile. I could never really be mad at beau. Any of the other boys I could get pissed at but beau was beau was different he was like the older brother I never had and always knew how to make me smile.

“Oh what I said back there about you and jai?” he asked confused when he knew why I was pissed.

“Yes then! I said pushing him back with my hand.

“Well you told me you liked him…” he said trailing off

“And I’m regretting it.” I said under my breath

“Well I wanted to just speed up the process a bit between you to!” beau said again with a innocent smile. “So now its Macy 2 and Beau 1” beau said laughing

“Well fuck you.” I said smirking

Beau just laughed and met up with us all.

“Ok so who’s next?” I said butting into the conversation they were having about twitter.

“ME! PICK ME!” said beau

“Fine go ahead beau what’s it going to be and to who?” I said laughing at his excitement.

Beau had an evil grin on his face and I could tell that this was going to be good. The person getting his dare is most likely going to regret it. I tried to figure out who he was going to give it to. He made eye contact with everyone so it was hard to tell. Then all of a sudden he pointed in my direction. Oh shit! Thankfully he was pointed at jai who was standing next to me. Jai just rolled his eyes and laughed.

“I dare you to get a matching tattoo with….” Beau said trailing off and making us wonder who it was.

“With who!?” jai said filling the pause

“Macy.” Beau said and smirked.

My face went instantly to a shade of red. I just had one thing going through my min. I’m going to kill him. I’m seriously going to kill him.  I looked at jai who also looked a bit red but was fine with it.

“DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!” yelled Niki and beau in unison waving their arms. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Ok let’s go!” jai said Turing around and indicating for me to jump on his back for a ride.

I jumped on and we headed down the street to the tattoo parlor.

We got outside the parlor and I jumped off jai’s back and we walked in.

“Hey boys what can I do for you?” the man said from behind the counter. Apparently he knew the boys.

“Hey mate these two are getting a tattoo.” Beau said smirking while putting his arms around jai and me.

“Cool what would you like?” the man said

“Umm shit I don’t know.” Jai said he then turned to me.

“They’re getting a matching one!” skip said laughing a bit. How was this funny? Unless he knew something I didn’t.

“Well you two can talk about it. Just let me know when you’re ready.” The man said and walked away.