Chapter 4~STRIKE

I texted jai all night. He was so funny and great to talk to. I’m guessing that Luke texted Niki all night too because she was on her phone until 1:00 in the morning too. I looked over at the clock and it was 1:00pm. Wow we really slept in. I looked over at Niki asleep I wanted to wake her up so that we could go and walk around Melbourne before we were going to go bowling with the boys. We planned to go at 6 and if I didn’t wake Niki up she could probably sleep past that. I than took my pillow and throw it at her. She didn’t do anything so I decided to turn up the iPod player all the way. I then hit play and One Direction blasted!

“What the fuck!” Niki shot up and said.

I laughed and turned down the music said “wake up I want to go and walk around before we go bowling tonight. It’s already 1:00am!”

Niki sank back down to the pillow and said “so you blasted music? You couldn’t have just said ‘oh Niki time to get up.’ Or ‘Niki get up.’ Instead you scared the shit out of me!”

“Yup aren’t I a great friend.” I said getting up and getting changed to go out.

Niki then just rolled her eyes and got ready too. We were both still excited to be in such a beautiful place! Melbourne was amazing! We both then walked out of the door and down to the shops and the beach. We walked the board walk and looked in the shops. We both tried on a pair of sunglasses and took pictures. Two guys than walked over.

“Those look good on you.” One guy said to Niki. Well this was awkward

“thanks.”Niki said awkwardly as we started to walk away. The guy then pulled her back by her arm and said “I’m Brandon.” Niki just looked annoyed and he handed her a slip of paper.

“Text me babe.” He said and then walked away.

“What the hell was that?” I said looking back seeing him going to talk to another girl.

“I don’t know! What a dick.” She said laughing “just forget it. We should probably go to get ready for bowling.”

I agreed and we walked back to the hotel to get ready. After about thirty minutes we were all ready to go.

“Bye mom we’ll be back around like 10.” I said as I walked out the door with Niki.

“Ok have fun.” She said as I shut the door and walked to the elevator with Niki.

“Elevator war? I’ll race you down!” I said

“You’re on!” said Niki and we pressed the elevator buttons a million times. The doors both opened. Of course Niki won.

“I WON! I WON! WINNER! WINNER!” she yelled excitedly

“Shut up!” I said laughing

Niki and I then took a cab to the bowling alley. We got there and walked in. The ally was full of black lights, loud music, and the sound of bowling balls knocking down pins. It was awesome. I love bowling. Niki and I walked over to get our shoes and at the same time looked for the boys. We finally spotted them, so we quickly put on our shoes and headed over.

“Hey there you guys are!” James said laughing “we thought you guys would be a no show.”

“What why? Were on time right?” I said confused

“Yeah you’re on time but you know we thought you guys would be intimidated by our mad bowling skills.” Skip said jokingly

“No way! You guys are on were pros!” I said laughing

“Cool so what are the teams going to be?”  Luke asked

“How about Macy, Me, and James V.s Niki, Luke, Beau, and Skip?” jai said