1

~Sakura~

"Ms. Haruno! Are you even listening?!" My teacher scolded me for the tenth time already.

"No." I simply replied.

"Your grades are dropping low this semester! I want you to have some tutoring lessons after class!"

My eyes widened. Arghh what a pain in the butt. Yes, I purposely failed my test. Just get attention from him.

My mind drifted off as I stared at the vacant chair right beside me. My seat mate is cutting classes again.

"Haruno! I want you at the principal's office this instant!" My teacher screamed in rage.

Haha you should've seen the look on his face.

As I walk towards the door my classmates were laughing at me. I know I'm a bad influence but I just want to make them laugh.

Hmm biology? That's easy as cake. Geometry? Not a problem at all. My grades were always 99. I don't care, as long as I am in the list of top 10 scorers.

But this semester. I purposely dropped them low. Since it's the last year of middle school, why not make the fun of it.

I always make my teacher mad. It gives me a clue that I was really disobedient and annoying.

*piano playing*

Hmm a piano? It's Monday today, there are no piano lessons today.

I looked at the music room and saw the boy I admire, softly playing the piano with earphones in his ear.

"What do you want?" He stopped playing and looked out the door.

"Huh?! It's nothing! You just seem so emo there!" I ran in and gave him an anime punch at the cheek.

"What was that for?" He asked while rubbing his cheek.

"You better stop being emo and enjoy life!" I answered.

He ignored me and continued playing the piano.

"You better go to the principal's office now. Sensei is gonna be there, well let's say in 10 seconds." He checked his watch.

"Wha!!! I need to go now!" I ran outside the music room.

It feels so good to talk to him. Wait a minute. . . I just have to tell him that he is emo.

Wow! Smart move Sakura.

Well it feels good talking to him though.

I smiled as I rush towards the principal's office.

As I barged in, my teacher scolded me again. Then he left me with the principal.

"Sakura. . . You have been sent here for the fourth time!" Tsunade-sama scolded me.

"Fifth time." I corrected her, while she just gave out a deep sigh.

"Im giving you another chance to stay in this school. But I want you to do your best in your studies."

"Tsunade-sama, I'm sorry, but my time is limited. I would be leaving soon. I want to make the most of everything. I'm sorry." I said while smiling. Being optimistic sure made my life easier.

I stood up as I heard the school bell ring.

"I will take my leave now. Goodbye Tsunade-sama." I saluted jokingly before I left.

When I opened the door a lot of students had their eyes on me.

"I heard she is leaving this school by the next semester."

"What a nuisance."

"She was always sent in the principal's office."

"What kind of a person is she? Neglecting her studies, just like that."

Despite their foul words about me. Those were nothing.

I ignored them and skipped down the hallway while humming my favorite song.

And by the way, it's the last day of this semester. School will start again after two months.

I just wanna go to the park just to clear my mind.

~Sasuke~

Tch! This person is so annoying.

"Come on Sasuke! Cheer up! Smile!" Naruto poked my cheeks again.

"I'm leaving." I stood up from my chair and packed my things away.

"Can you just at least walk me home?" Naruto cried anime tears.

"Are you a dog or something?" I raised my brows.

"Maybe I am. Come on let's walk together." He arm locked my head.

"Yeah! Fine!" I sighed.

"Yeah!"

>>timeskip

"Kay thanks Sasuke! Bye!" Naruto waved goodbye and ran towards his house.

His house door opened with his parents welcoming him in.

I can't help but feel bitter. He is lucky.

My parents aren't here anymore. I live all by myself. My brother is in working abroad in the U.S. He just sends me money to provide all my needs.

As I walk home, I noticed that the park seems livelier than usual. I wonder what's happening there.

There is just this feeling that's dragging me towards that place.

*children laughing*

As I walk closer, the children's laughter is getting louder and louder.

"Tag! You're it onee-chan." A kid said.

"Hmm very fast aren't we? Let's see who I shall tag next." Her mischievous voice sounds familiar.

I stood still behind the tree watching the children run around. It confuses me because their "onee-chan" is not there.

"Tag! You're it!" I felt a hard smack on my shoulder. I've prepared my death glare.

As I turned around, my eyes widened.

"S-Sakura?"
______________________
AN: Gomen I just wanted to changed the plot.