A little game of truth or dare

~GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY prepare for some GAY ASS SHIT! sincerely, lord.of.lemons~

-Naruto's POV-

"Truth or dare, Naruto."

Kiba has always been the biggest shithead when it comes to this game.

*sigh*

let's just get this over with.

"Dare." I say.

"YES FINALLY!" He says, pumping the air with his fist.

I roll my eyes

he can't do anything THAT bad.

I was wrong.

"I dare you to kiss Sasuke!"

"What!" Sasuke and I both yell in unison, leaping up from our sitting positions. No way, anything but that. I'm not going to kiss another guy.

"Aw c'mon you guys," Kiba says, leaning back and frowning, "We all know you guys have a thing for each other so just do it."

"We do not!" I say, a slight blush forming across my face.

I look over to Sasuke so he can back me up but he just stands there, with the same cool face he always has.

Why isn't he saying anything?

Then he just sighs, "Come on Dobe, it's not that bad, let's just do it and get it over with."

My jaw drops, what!?

Um.

I follow Sasuke out of the room, silently flipping off the rest of the group giving catcalls behind us.

Fuck you guys.

We stop just outside the wall and he turns to face me.

"Come on Sasuke, let's just tell them we did it and go back."

I say jokingly, hiding my nervousness. Wait, why would I be nervous?

Sasuke just shakes his head.

"A promise is a promise, In truth or dare you have to perform whatever dare you get, it's the rules, baka~a." He says, flicking my forehead.

"Ouch!" I say, rubbing the spot, "What was that fo-"

I have to stop because he swiftly grabs my chin with his hands and brushes his lips over mine, so gently and quickly it might not have even happened.

I just stare at him, my face going red.

"S-sasuke,.."

I say.

"There, we did it. Let's get back then."

He replies, his face turned away.

I stand there gaping.

Sasuke just kissed me.

~

"Hey Naruto," Kiba says to me after a little while,

"Your face has been red ever since we played truth or dare, are you feeling alright?"

Huh!? My hands go to my face and my cheeks feel hot. They've been this way ever since sasuke, since sasuke,...

"I'm Fine!"

I say, standing up abruptly.

"I'm just going to step outside, It's hot in here."

Kiba shrugs and goes to join shikamaru and Hinata, who're having a pillow fight.

~

Why am I so worked up over one little kiss? Could I even count it as a kiss? It was so short and gentle.