Dan Howell #1

Hey guys so I was listening to Just One Yesterday by Fall Out Boy (look them up if you haven't heard of them they are great) on repeat while I wrote this so that is the inspiration for this imagine/one shot.

Its a bit sexual and this is your warning. Rating: PG 13

Hope you like it!!
~~~
Y/N POV
I walked in on them. In our bed. He didn't even see me there. I really must be invisible to him. Like I really don't matter at all to him anymore. He said we would be together forever. But i guess some forevers don't last as long as others.

I was angry. Full of hate. I wanted revenge. I knew we had problems but I never took him for a cheater. I guess I was wrong. But most of all, I was crushed and upset. God knows I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday.

*Le next day*

"Hey Dan" I cheerfully skipped into our room.

"Hello babe" He smiled back.

He really thinks I don't know about him pounding that other woman. Wow. He really thinks I'm that stupid? Oh he will find out who the stupid one is soon enough.

I walked over to where he was sitting on the bed. I kissed his lips, missing how that used to give me goosebumps and butterflies.

I could feel him smiling into the kiss, not feeling bad one bit about it. I want to teach you a lesson in the worst kind of way.

I deepened the kiss, him pulling me onto him, and I was now straddling his lap. I kissed up and down his neck, feeling him tense up. his neck is his sweet spot. He knew I knew I was turning him on. "Anything you say can and will be held against you, so only say my name, it will be held against you." I whispered in his ear seductively.

He chuckled darkly. And pinned me on the bed. Dan kissed my neck down to my chest. I brought him back up to my face, teasing him.
See how dirty I can get them, pulling out their fragile teeth,and clip their tiny wings.

I had Dan at my fingertips. He was my puppet. And I was the one pulling the strings. Little does he know what's in store.

I flipped us and he was the one now on the bed.
I slammed my lips into his, things heating up by the second. He opened his mouth a bit and I slid my tongue in.

He let out a slight moan and I could tell he was getting weak and very excited in the southern regions.

I kissed and sucked on his neck knowing there would be dark purple and blue marks all around it.

He pulled me closer, tightening his grip on my waist, growing more impatient.

"Babe, why don't you go shower while I..uh get ready for you" I winked at him

"Anything for you." Dan replied in a raspy voice.

And with one last passionate kiss he left the room.

I pulled out my suitcase and started filling it with al my stuff.

If Heaven's grief brings Hell's reign then I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday.

Tears rolled down my face as i filled my bags

Letting people down is my thing, baby

A small cry escaped my throat. I didn't want to let him hear me. He didn't deserve to see me cry. He didn't deserve the second chance and I knew if he came and comforted me then I would've forgiven him. So I kept strong and didn't let it happen again.

I don't have the right name or the right looks.
I guess that's what Dan thought if he had to cheat on me.

The world would never look at you the same way. Now I'm here to give you all my love, so I can watch your face as I take it all away.

I wrote him a quick note, and left. Never to look back, though it kills me. But I could never trust him after he cheated. Ever.

Dan's POV

I got out of the shower wrapped my towel around my hips and walked into our room, expecting Y/N to be laying across the bed, probably in some sort of lingerie thing. I mean she did say she wanted to get ready.

I walked in to see flower petals scattered across the bed and a folded note with 'Dan' on it in script.

I opened the note and it read:

'I want to teach you a lesson in the worst kind of way ;)

I know what you did last night. Thank you for revealing who you really are and making me feel like utter shit. Probably how u feel right now because you aren't getting fucked at the moment but considering how fast you found that other slut you don't have to worry about not getting fucked because you will probably find another whore in a club or something. We are done. Forever. Just like you said we would be together. Forever.

Have a great life xx~Y/N'

She signed it with the double x's. Just like I did when I wrote her love notes. What have I done...

~~~
I hope you guys liked it! I enjoyed writing it. If you have any requests just let me know! Can't wait to see them. Also check out my other book called reality. Its a dan howell fanfic so if u like him it would mean a lot to me if you would check it out. Thank you so so much. See you later loves!