Chapter 65

Theme Song: The Weekend - The Hills

Larry's P.O.V.

I wake up and see my baby sleeping peacefully at my side. I worry about her so much. Thanks to Michelle's little stunt, I see the unhappiness that she hide from me all this time. She tries to be so strong and so brave in front of me, but her eyes screamed for me to hold her and let her break down. Her fans have been pouring love on her so much...even on her Snapchat. It makes her day when she surprises them and replies to their snaps. Today, we have to get ready for the Vogue Foundation Launch Party. This is good for Selena because it gets her out of the house and gives her a chance to party a little with her friends and fans. I smile down at her as I nuzzle her neck, causing her to stir in her sleep. 

"Good morning, sexy.", I say as I kiss her neck softly. "Good morning, honey. How did you sleep?", she ask, playing with my hair.

 "I slept okay. I was worried about you though, so I kept waking up to check on you.", I say, kissing her lips. "Awww, you're such a sweetheart.", she says, kissing my cheek. 

"We have to get dressed and ready for the Vogue Foundation Launch Party. Laurent texted me and told me they meet us there.", I say as I carry her in my arms, running to the bathroom, making her giggle as she held onto my neck.

 I softly set her on the bathroom lounger as I ran us a bath. "You do know that my glam squad is coming here to meet me to help me get ready, right?", Selena ask as we both undressed and got in the warm water. "Oui, that's why we take our romantic bath early, silly!", I say as I pull her close to me.

"I'm actually looking forward to the Vogue Party. It might help take my mind off of....everything.", she says, playing with my hair. 

I know she means Google Hangout. These few weeks have been rough on her ever since Michelle said that shit about her. She has been so depressed. She wouldn't wanna dance, or go out. It's like she stopped being Selena. The media had a field day and it really took a toll on her. Every day she saw the headlines. Plus everywhere we go, they'd ask her dumbass questions. It would piss me off because it makes her feel worse. Her fans don't know how much their kind words help Selena.

 "Of course. We'll get through this together. I can't wait until you surprise Naomi by singing onstage!", I say, with a huge smile. 

That's right, Laurent told Selena and me that Naomi was nervous because it was just her performing. Since she can't dance because she is pregnant, Selena decides to sing one of the songs that Naomi dances to. That's what I love about Selena. Even though she's going through her own shit right now, she thinks about Naomi and will do anything to make her feel comfortable. 

"What you thinkin' about, babe?", she asks, snapping me out of my thoughts. I look down at her gorgeous face looking up at me. "I'm thinking about how incredible you are. I mean it, you beautiful....inside and out.", I say as I kiss her lips softly. 

"I love you so much more, Larry. You are always there for me. I'd be a mess if I didn't have you.", she said as she kiss me softly. I smirk at her as I caress her stomach, which started to form a small bump. "Come on, so we get dressed, no?", I ask her as she started to get up. I gently pick her up, carrying her out of the tub and we wrapped ourselves in towels and dried off.

An hour later...

Moments later, I dressed in a black and white tuxedo. Lau recently sends me a text saying they have a "little surprise" for us. I wonder what they got up their sleeve this time. My thought was immediately cut off when I saw Selena come downstairs in a beautiful golden dress, fully decked out in gold and rose gold sequence patterns along the dress.