Chapter 4

Theme Song: Chris Brown - I Wanna Be

Selena's P.O.V.

I walked into my room, carrying my many bags of clothes and shoes and sat them by my closet. As I turned around, I saw a big white box with a red bow on it. I also saw a letter that came with it, which happened to be from Larry.

 I also saw a letter that came with it, which happened to be from Larry

  We have to make an appearance somewhere. I got you something special. Hopefully, you'll like it, gorgeous. I saw it and it screamed something that you'd wear.

                                         -Larry

I smiled to myself as I quickly made my way to my bathroom and ran water for a bath. What's a bath without music? So, I took my phone and played my slow jams playlist. I added salt beads and bubbles to my bath. I stripped out of my clothes and slowly got in the water, letting it adjust to my body.

 As Sade's smooth, jazz-like voice filled the room, it allowed me to really think about things. I've been through so much. Things that the average girl shouldn't even have to think about. I've had so many failed relationships. Each one exposed nothing but abuse, lies, betrayal, and heartbreak. That's why I constantly push Larry away. He's a great friend to me and I know that if I open my heart and allow my feelings for him to surface, sure it will be good at first, but it will result in nothing but heartbreak and I can't go through that again.

 I dismissed my feelings and got out the tub and wrapped myself in a towel and walked back into my bedroom. I walked into my bedroom and opened the white box. I smiled at what my eyes saw next.

 I pulled out a beautiful light pink dress that was decorated in lace at the top and pure silk at the bottom. I read the label on the tag and it said Alexander McQueen. Alexander McQueen! This boy is going all out!!! Alongside it, I saw a beautiful pair of light pink red-bottom heels with a light pink clutch with a beautiful silver bracelet and dazzling diamond studs to match.

 Alexander McQueen! This boy is going all out!!! Alongside it, I saw a beautiful pair of light pink red-bottom heels with a light pink clutch with a beautiful silver bracelet and dazzling diamond studs to match

 Naomi walks past my door with her mouth stuffed with popcorn and a Pepsi in her hand. She slowly walked backwards, facing my door as she stepped in my room, dropping the food on the dresser.