Part 2

"What, what do you mean home, I'm an orphan, I don't have a home," Bianca stuttered as she looked at Annabeth, and Percy, while Gleeson ushered everyone else outside so they would stop gawking at the scene, "and how do you both know who I am?"

Sighing Percy looked down at his daughter, and his godchild and gave a wistful smile, "your story isn't really for us to tell Bianca, if you don't mind too much, I think we'll leave that to your parents," he ended with a gleam in his sea green eyes.

"My, my, my parents what do you mean my parents, do you know who they are?!" Bianca practically shrieked, as Olympia stood looking at Bianca, until it dawned on her, whose daughter she really was, but she wouldn't say, it wasn't her story to tell either.

"Oh you could say that," Annabeth said as she moved them towards the bleachers so they could all sit down, " they just happen to be our best friends, and please, please, please believe that they never ever wanted to let you go, and they've never stopped looking for you, we can't tell you anymore than that, but if you'd like you can come home with us, and you can ask them yourself."

"Do you all live together?" Bianca asked shyly as she sat next to Annabeth, with Olympia on her other side, and Percy next to Olympia.

"Not in the same home, but we do live in the same city so to speak," Annabeth answered her, since technically Olympus could be construed as a city.

Suddenly the bell rang, signaling the end of the most important day of school Bianca had ever had, it had started out horribly, but now that it was over, she wouldn't have changed it for anything, she'd finally be able to meet her parents, her parents who apparently had been forced to give her up, she'd finally be free of the hell that was the orphanage.

"Looks like the day is done," Percy spoke, standing up, his hand resting gently on his daughter's shoulder, as he looked kindly at Bianca, "what will it be Bianca, would you like to come home?"

Looking at her best friend, who had a grin stretching from ear to ear, and at her best friends parents, who looked at her like she was their own daughter all she could do was tear up and whisper a soft and silent, "yes, please."

"Yay!" Olympia said leaping onto Bianca and giving her an almost life threatening hug then dragging her out of her seat and towards the gates so they could leave.

"Olympia, you're going to tear her arm off," Annabeth admonished, shaking her head, though anyone could see the mirth in her eyes, as she took a hold of Percy's hand, and they followed the girls out to their car, he smiled out the outcome of the day, but gave a wistful sigh as he looked at the rack of unused practice swords, wondering what that old goat had done with the other students instead.

As soon as Percy and Annabeth caught up with the girls they were met by Chase who smiled at Bianca, causing her heart to leap, the day just kept getting better and better it seemed, then as one they walked out of the main pedestrian gate, and stood waiting, what for Bianca had no idea, but she noticed that the others who sat on the platform were waiting as well.

"Five, four, three, two, one..." Percy mumbled softly, which confused Bianca until she saw a line of conservative black limousines roll up, each stopping in front of various families the Graces' limousine was flying a pair of sky blue flags with a pink heart in the center and two lighting bolts flanking either sides, while Amber Zhang's flew a black flags with two blood red spears crossed under a round shield in the center and a silver diamond at the center of the shield, the Rodriguez flags bore a silver caduceus in the center with two red spears crossed, on a white flag , and finally the Stoll limousine had another silver caduceus, but this time with vines of flowers curling up the staffs, on a green flag, the Jackson limousine however held four different flags , one was a sea green flag with a black trident crossed by two swords, the next a pure white flag with a stylized gray building over which flew an owl, the third was a deep purple flag with a golden hour glass in the center, and the fourth was a simple black flag with a golden laurel wreathe.