Baby Girl

"Hey! Wait up!" I slightly yelled at my group of friends in front of me. They all stopped, "I thought you couldn't walk today?" Asked my friend Courtney. Panting trying to catch my breath I said "I just called my mom and she said I could.". They gave me a nod and kept walking. "What the hell do you think you're doing!" I said to them as they were walking. "What?!" Said my other friend Lizzy. "I just ran down here to catch up with you guys and you're just gonna walk away!" They laughed and Lizzy said "Well then get your lazy ass over here!" We were walking to a place in town called 'Fries with a Milkshake' we called it 'Fries' where everyone hung out in town. While we were walking I saw a guy behind me walking to Fries with a group of friends to. He was very attractive, very, very attractive. He kept looking at me and I couldn't help but look back, he winked at me and smiled and his smile just took my breath away. He had a smile that made him guilty even if he was innocent and I loved it.

When we finally got to Fries he wasn't there. I don't know where he went but I decided I would just try to forget about him for awhile. I walked in and a group of my friends were sitting at the table. Chloe said right before I threw my binder on the ground "Oh my gosh Im obsessed with your eyes!" "Thanks..?" I replied kind of muttering. "Well!" She stated. "They're just so bright and pretty and blue!" She looked at me like she was studying my face and I just laughed and looked away. We hung out there for a couple hours and around 4:30 I was about to walk home when that same boy I saw walked in. He came in and sat by me and just looked at me. I looked back at him just staring into his eyes and him looking in mine until I finally broke the silence and said "Well do you talk?!" He laughed and said "Yeah, Im Kyle what's your name?" I looked him up and down and finally said something."Why do you wanna know" I questioned."Because...." He spaced off trying to find a reason. "Because I wanna know!" He said proud of himself for finding an answer.

"What do I look like?" I said confidently.

"A hoe!" He said kind of yelling.

I just looked at him until he finally said he was kidding. We both just started laughing. He gave me his number and I got his. We talked forever until we both finally left, it was at least 5 by the time I left so I ran home hoping my mom wasn't of work yet because she works right across the street. I ran in the door at 5:08 and my mom was still at work. "Good." I mumbled to myself trying to catch my breath. So I sat there till my mom finally got home at 5:15 and just waited for him to text me...

(A/N) Hey you guys! I know my chapter's short but as the story goes on my chapters get longer and my writing skills get better! Thank you so much for reading my book! I have poems to you can read! Vote! Follow!