Chapter 3:)

Kathryn's pov

"Fine! But dont freak out ok!" Sage said. Why would I freak out? " Ok, but what do you mean of 'dont freak out' " I asked. " Just come in" she said while opening the door. When I came inside I noticed a familiar boy. He has blonde hair,he was wearing a blue botton up shirt with a pair ok black pants. That's when I realized who he was...... " OMG!!! YOU'RE, YOU'RE NIALL FREAKIN' HORAN!!!!" I said shocked. " Uhmm....Yeah I am" he said while blushing and rubbing the back of his neck. Why was he blushing? " Sage... You've got some explainig to do." i said while raising my eye brows ang crossing my arms. " Well.... Niall is kinda my.......b-brother" she said. " What?! Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I asked. " Cuz If i tell anyone they'll go bizzark and ask all about Niall and I wont be able to talk to school" she said while crying. " Oh, it's ok babe " I said hugging her. " A-are y-you m-mad?" she asked. " Why would I ever be mad at you? you're my bestfriend. I will never be mad at you " I said. " Thank you Kath" she said hugging me tighter. " Oh welcome babe" I said. We break our hug and I came to Niall and introduced myself. " I'm Kathryn. Kathryn Jones but you can call me Kath if you want" I said handing out my hand. " Hi Kath! I'm Niall. Niall Horan but you can call me Nialler if you want" he said copying my phrase. He took my hand and BOOM! Fireworks! I never felt like this before. I looked up and I saw him looking at me. Maybe he felt it too. We've been staring each others eyes until a loud cough interupted us, causing us to pull away. I felt heat rush up my cheeks. I looked at him and saw him blush too. I playfully glare at Sage and she laughed. " Sage can I talk to you for a minute in private, Niall is it ok to steal your sister for a second?" I asked. " Yeah, sure." he said while eating. I got Sage's hand and dragged her to my room. " Sage, please don't be mad at me" I said begging. " Why would I be mad at you?" she asked. " Bacause uh....I-" She cut me off. "You like my brother, don't yah?!" she said poking me on the ribs playfully." Uh....Maybe....Oh, what am I kidding? Yes!" I said. " YAY!!!! MARRY HIM!! MARRY HIM!!! MARRY HIM!!! " she said jumping excitedly. " Shhh..... He will hear you keep it down..." I whispered. We got out the room. I saw Niall grinning at me. Omg!! Did he eavesdroppeed???!!! I ignored him and went to the kitchen. As I poured juice in my cup. Somebody covered my eyes. "Ahhhh!!!! I'm blind" I shouted. Then I heard someone laughed. Wait, I know that laugh, I heard it somewhere. Then it hit me it was Niall who are covering my eyes. He uncovered my eyes and I turned around. I felt something on my lips.  We stood there shocked. We pulled away blushing. I quickly took my cup and went to the living room, I sat on the couch next to Sage. " What happened?" Sage asked confused. I didn't answer just shook my head. Then Niall came and sat to the opposite side of the couch. " Hey guys ,so, do you want to watch a movie?" Sage asked. " yeah sure" Niall and i said at the same time. We looked at each other and quickly looked away. " Uhmm.. what movie should we watch?" Sage asked. " Grease!" Niall said. " ok "  " are you ok with that Kath?" She asked. " Yeah" I said. 

-----------------------------------------------After the move------------------------------------------------------

The movie ended and I could see that Niall and Sage are sleeping. His hand is  on her back and Her head was on his shoulder. Aww....they look so cute! ^_^ I quickly stood up and went to my bedroom. I lie down on  bed thinking about what happened earlier. I could feel heat rush up my cheeks. 'He will never like me' I thought. I just shook it off and quickly fell into sleep.

Hey guys!! Sorry for not updating like forever lol. Ive been so busy lately you know. Btw please Vomment!!! And follow me!!!