chapter 12

Harry's P.O.V

"Louis, will you get your ass out of my face," I heard Katie scream. God even the incident hadn't made her lose her sass. "Louis, get your ass out of Katie's face." Liam said from behind. "My ass isn't in Katie's face anymore it's in Niall's," Louis said. "Well get your ass out of my face, you prat," Niall shouted. God this was all Zayn's fault he had shoved Louis's phone right at the back of the carrier thing above the seats and Louis was trying to get it which resolved in Louis's ass getting in people's face. "Oh looked what I found," said Louis holding two bags which had been given to Lily and Katie. "Put that bag away," said Lily with aggression in her voice. "Louis, please do not annoy my girlfriend, said Niall, that is my job." Lily punched him in the stomach. "Oww," said Niall. "Got it," Louis shouted meaning he had got his phone, he jumped in down with joy and let a sneaky fart with landed right in Niall's face. Lily cracked up laughing and Niall looked at Lily with a scowl on his face. This only made Lily laugh more. I turned over to see Katie asleep with a magazine in her hands her hair was covering her face. I moved her hair from out of her face and saw her gorgeous face. I was so lucky.

Katie's P.O.V

We had just gotten off the plane at headed into the airport when a noise over the speaker greeted us, it said "Vous êtes arrivé à l'aéroport de Paris Veuillez prendre la première à gauche pour récupérer vos bagages. Merci." We all looked at each other in silence before we all said, "Liam," and looked at him. "It said, you have arrived at Paris airport please take the first left to get your luggage. Thanks." Thank Heaven one of them knows French. So we headed in the way that we had been told and grabbed our luggage, well technically speaking Harry grabbed it for me and we made our way to the back entrance of the airport where a five seater car was waiting for us. "Urm, what's going on here?" asked Liam. "Nothing," the driver said pointing to the car oblivious to the fact there was an extra four of us. " Well if you hadn't already figured out here is more of us, said Niall pulling Lily towards him and holding her close, we had let you know at least four times." I could see all the boys were getting angrier and angrier. "Well, the others will have to walk," the dumb-ass said. "Well excuse me dumbass, but my girlfriend is on crutches, he said pointing to me, and I am not making them walk. Louis ring Paul and ask him to bring the car please. No move along bimbo we won't be needing your service." The man looked away in disgust before climbing back into the car. Wow, Harry could really step up when he needed to. Louis had just got off the phone with Paul. He was heading straight away to pick us up. I walked over to Harry and gave him a hug he wrapped his arms around me like he was holding onto me like I was going to slip away from him and we stayed like that till the car came.

Harry's P.O.V

I couldn't help but feel really guilty about the text I sent her back after the fake text from her the day she got attacked. Paul was soon here as it turned out he was just on his way to the hotel himself. I just hope I could delete the text before Katie read it.

Katie's P.O.V

'Bagsy this room," Niall screamed running into one of the rooms with a double bed. "Bagsy the other one," shouted Harry. "We're having this room," Me and Becca shouted walking into the room with two beds. "Arr, I was hoping Katie would share with me," Harry said. Bloody perv. This left the biggest room with four beds for the remaining boys. "Hey guys, it's such a nice day, Louis said, how about we go to town." We all said yes and I headed into my room to get ready. I checked my phone as I hadn't checked it since my attack. It said one new message, it was from Harry. "Harrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,"I screamed at the top of my lungs. Harry came running into my room, "What is it babe?" he asked. "Don't you babe me, what is this text?" I asked. His face looked away sheepish. "Your just a fucking bitch, like every one of the girl's I've been with. I won't have a problem finding another girl to replace you, do you know how many girls would love to have me. I never want to hear from you again," I said as I read from the text. He stood there in silent before I saw tears form in his eyes, "It's not what it looks like," he said. "It seems to say everything; I said, we're over and get the hell out of my room." He walked away with his hands in his head. He could never make this up.

Harry's P.O.V

You complete and utter idiot Harry, I told myself. "What the hell, was that about?" the boys said running over to me. "You know the text that I got from Katie that was actually Taylor, I sent her one back and I was pretty pissed." I said, and I showed them the text. "Oh Harry, you idiot," Niall mumbled. Before anyone of us could say anything, Katie's door swung open. I turned around to see Katie standing at the door. "Come on guys let's hit the town," she said to the other boys. She avoided making eye contact with me. Harry, what have you done?

---------------------------------------------------

Plz vote and comment plz