Chocolate Sauce

Hiya~ So since I haven't posted anything on here before-I figured why not? * * Are actions
The pictures will probably just be random Fnaf art-just to let you know. None of them are mine either. I might post one of my own eventually-but I'll let you know ahead of time. Thanks for reading!

So the first truth/dare is from yours truly(me):

Mike: "So yeah. Me and Jeremy got bored as fuck and decided to do this truth or dare shit. 'Cause why not-we're cute. So anyway, there's a few limitations. The farthest it should ever get with someone else is a kiss-because if I see some dumb shit like 'Jeremy go suck Vincent's dick', there will be problems. We are open to having other couples do CLEAN AND APPROPRIATE stuff with us. The other couples we have are Richard/Fritz, and Vincent/Scott. Try not to get too weird with the animatronics either... We don't really have much against questions but expect honest answers. And that's about it. Nothing gross, and or overly sexual with someone else that can break us up-because I've been with this fluffball since we were 15-and we're 22 now. So you do the math."

*Leans back into the couch-tired from his long spiel.*

Jeremy: *Sits down on the couch of his and Mike's shared apartment as well. Nervously reads from his computer.*

"D-Dear Jeremy, I dare you to put chocolate s-syrup on M-Mikey's head, and lick it o-off. -Y-Yours Truly."

*Turns very pale.*

Mike: *Reads the dare in disbelief.*

"What kind of sick fuck?"

*Sighs and goes to the kitchen. Comes back with chocolate syrup. Pours a little on his head.*

"You're lucky I'm bald Jere, or this would be nasty as hell."

Jeremy: *Makes a face.*

"Well I'm still l-licking it off your head r-regardless..."

Mike: *Carefully raises an eyebrow so he doesn't spill the chocolate.*

"Problem? I'm pretty sure we've done things way worse than-"

Jeremy: *Embarrassed flush.*

"O-Okay!"

*Leans over Mike and licks the chocolate off quickly.*

"...."

Mike: "Well I guess that's all for today. Jeremy is embarrassed and probably won't talk for a while, and I'm sticky and need a shower. Sooo, good night Night Vale, or whatever."

Xxx

So I'll probably update sometime. Maybe. Feel free to request or I'll just keep doing random shit. :D

-Ciel