Chapter 13

Leo woke up and looked around, Gianna was sleeping beside him, her cheeks were red. He layed a hand on her forehead, she was burning... he sighted and got up, he got a glass of water and a pill against fever. He got back to the bed and put the pill and the glass onto the nightstand, he shook her softly and she blinked with her eyes "Hey Honey. How do you feel?" She sat up and hold her temples "Not good" She mumbled "here..." he gave her the glass and the pill. She took it and swallowed the pill "thanks." He smiled "lay down and rest a little. We have enough time, okay?" She nodded "You'll wake me up, right?" She asked while she was laying back down "of course. sleep, honey." She drifted into sleep when someone knocked on their door, he opened it "Hey Abbs!" He let her in "Hey, how is Gianna?" He sighted "not good, she has fever... I already gave her a pill and she's sleeping right now." Abby nodded and looked over to the bed were Gianna was sleeping. "I just wanted to look after her, I'm a little worried..." Abby explained, Leo smiled "I know, but I'll take care of her." She nodded "okay, I'll send the girls up with some breakfast for you two. We see each other in 2 hours in front of the hotel!" "Okay, thanks Abby!" He waved her and closed the door, he got dressed, than it knocked again. He opened the door, the girls were standing there with breakfast and behind them their moms, Leo let them in and got over to Gianna. He kneeled down beside the bed and shook her softly "Hey Honey, wake up..." She sighted and opened her eyes, looking at him " we got breakfast and some guests..." he told her and Gianna sat up. "Hi G! How do you feel?" Melissa asked walking over with a tablet with food and gave it to her "Thanks." She smiled "a little better than before..." Melissa nodded "eat and drink something, than you feel better!" Holly smiled softly and Gianna smiled, too. "Will you be at the competition?" Jojo asked sitting on the end of the bed with the other girls "of course!" She laughed and offered them some Sweets that were on the tablet. "But you're sick!" Jill said worriedly, Gianna smiled "don't worry I won't die because of going to the competition!" Leo sat beside her and stole some food of hers. She offered him the tablet and they shared "come on girls!" Jess said " We'll see them later!" They got out and Gianna layed her head down on his shoulder. "You sure you can go to the competition?" She nodded "okay, but then eat something..." he tried to feed her some Yogurt, but she shook her head "No, I'm not hungry" Leo layed his arm around her "come on, honey. You have to eat something!" She looked up to him "Fine but only the Yogurt!" He nodded "I'm happy with that!" She ate it and he ate, too. When they were finished he got up and put the tablet on a little table, he looked at the clock. "You still have an hour to get some rest..." he told her, but she stood up and smiled "I'm going to take a shower..." "call when you need me!" She nodded and got into the bathroom. After 30 minutes she got out, already dressed and ready to go "you look better..." he said getting closer to her "the shower helped..." She smiled putting her bag together, he huged her "you should still get some rest..." She stopped hugging him back "No, it'll make it worse." He sighted "let me help you." He helped her and they finished "we still have time to rest!" He said, took her hand pulling her onto the couch. She cuddled into his arms and sighted "not as comfy as the bed!" He smiled and lifted her, he got over to the bed sitting down and pulling her onto his lap. She layed her head onto his chest. They sat there for a few minutes, Leo moved and Gianna raised her head "we have to go..." She nodded and got up, they took their bags and got downstairs. In front of the hotel everyone was waiting on them "okay, we're all here! Let's go!" They got into the Bus and drove to a big building. A big crowd was welcoming them and they got into the building and searched their dressing room.