Chapter 12

The whole team reached their hotel "so today is Friday" Abby raised her voice "you have time for yourself, but this evening. We will go through the dances at 5pm afterwards we go get dinner! Okay?" Everyone nodded "okay, let's check in!" Abby checked them in and gave everyone their key, than they got to their Rooms. "I have room 644. You?" Leo asked Gianna, walking beside her. She looked at her key "644." She stopped as well as Leo and turned around "Abby?" Abby came over "we have the same room!?" She looked at their keys "give me them, I'm gonna ask..." Abby was talking to the woman at the check in, while their were waiting "what's wrong?" Holly asked, coming down with the other moms "we have the same room..." Leo explained and Abby came back and gave them their keys "sorry guys, the lady can't do anything. It's the only room they have left and the producers booked the rooms. Not me-" Gianna sighted "At least it has two beds..." Abby shook her head "that's the point. The producers booked a couple suite!" Leo and Gianna couldn't say anything, They just turned around and got to their room. Leo unlocked the door and they looked around, a big couple bed, and a little couch "I'll sleep on the couch!" Leo said and closed the door behind him. "The couch looks like your back will hurt the next 7 weeks." Gianna Said and put her stuff on the big bed "we slept together in one bed before! We both sleep in the bed, it's big enough!" He got closer "sure?" She nodded and smiled, she started putting her things away and layed down on the bed. Leo got beside her "oh my god. I love this bed!" Gianna laughed "It's really comfortable..." "Comfortable? I'll sleep like a baby!" She turned to him, closing her eyes too. Suddenly she felt two arms, pulling her into a hug "wanna sleep a little?" Leo asked whispering into her ear "mhm" She murmured, cuddling into his arms. When she opened her eyes she was laying on the big bed, covered with a blanket. She sat up "Leo?" No answer... she looked at the clock '4:50pm' she'd had to hurry. Fast she got up fixed herself and got out of her room, she knocked on Abbys door "come in!" Gianna opened the door "just waiting on the girls!" Abby smiled and Gianna sat down beside Leo "why didn't you wake me?" "I had to discuss some stuff with Abby, sorry honey..." She nodded "it's okay." Finally the Girls came and they got over the dances real quick and ordered the dinner into Abbys room, They were eating, chatting and laughing. Leo looked at Gianna who was cuddling herself together "do you have cold?" "A little..." She answered and he offered her his arms, without thinking long about it she cuddled onto his chest, his arms wrapped around her holding her warm. "Oww" Jill smiled "that looks cute "I just have cold" Gia explained a bit tired "are you tired again?" Leo asked looking down at her she nodded "you're okay?" She nodded again. Drifting into sleep, Abby looked at them "What do you think, Leo?" "I think, she's getting really sick..." he told her worried. "She should go to a doctor when we're back home..." Leo nodded "I'm going to bring her to bed and watching her..." he suggested and got up, carring Gia. "We'll help you!" The girls got up and opened him doors, when they opened their room door they said goodbye and headed back. Leo layed Gianna down and covered her, then he layed down beside her. She opened her eyes looking at him "you don't feel good at all, right?" He asked and she nodded and closed her eyes again "it's cold, Leo." "Gia I'm sweating!" She opened her eyes and he pulled her into his arms, worriedly rubbing her back softly and holding her close.