Detention-J-Hope(BTS)

You were running down the streets pushing everyone and everything out of your way "Please..." you glanced at your watch from time to time hoping you will arrive on time.You could finally see the school and your face lit up and dropped at the same time as you saw what time it is "Great just great"

You almost broke down the doors to your classroom "I apologize" you bowed at the teacher who was giving you a dirty look right now "I'm sorry teacher" a guy's voice was heard behind you "You two..." you turned around and saw him,your one and only crush looking as fine as ever even after being late "You two..." the teacher repeated "Detention for both of you now sit down" you hurried to your seat.

Like always you didn't really pay attention in class but instead kept giving glances at J-Hope who was scribbling down notes "So perfect" before you knew it the last class was over but not for you though you weren't that sad since only you and him will be left...together "Okay let the detention start" the teacher said

Let me rephrase that,you,him and her "Aish..." you crossed your arms "Teacher!" a student came rushing in "What is it?" she asked "The principal is having a meeting for the party" she sighed "I'm comming" the student ran out "You two stay here and then leave" she dissappeard "Finally" you were about to move closer to J-Hope but instead he sat next to you smiling from ear to ear "M-melting..."

You returned a sweet smile "Hey I'm
J-Hope"even though he's your classmate you two never communicated before
"H-hey I'm _______-ah" you said blushing "________-ah?that's a pretty name" you looked at him in surprise and then at the floor still blushing like crazy "Hey..." he looked around "Let's go" he grabbed you hand and went towards the hall "W-what are we doing?" you asked "Escaping..."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

What happens next...I'll let you imagine that yourself...