Endure for you-L/Myungsoo(Infinite)

You stepped out and smelled the cold Seoul weather

"Ah it's aleready septembre"

Today was your first day of your new job working as a secrectery for the boss of an entertainment company.You arrived at your workplace and went in "Hello" you greeted the front desk lady "How may I help you?" she asked "I'm here to see Kim Myungsoo I'm his new secretary" she looked at something on the computer before letting you go.

You knocked on the door of his office "Come in" you opened the door to see a guy in his twenties sitting on the chair not even sparing a look at you "Hello my name is ___________.I'm your new secretary" you bowed "Mhm here do this paperwork for me" he handed you a ton of paperwork and you went to do it.

It was like that for a few weeks and as each day passed you fell in love with him more but you couldn't tell him cause for him you were just his secretary "I'm busy today so can you go on a meeting for me?"there was spark in your eyes "Yes of course" it was the first time he ever asked you something important as this "He's a major shareholder in our company all you have to do is listen to him and then report to me got it?" you noded.

You went to the meeting "Oh?and who are you I was expecting the CEO" he looked like he was in his late thirties "Hello I'm his secretary he couldn't make it today so I'm here instead" you shook hands "Well then let's get started" you sat down next to him.

The meeting started "Let's not talk about these boring stuff and have some fun huh?" he gave you a sly smile which totally creeped you out "W-what do you mean?"you moved a bit back on your chair "You know what I mean" his hand was suddenly on your thigs "What do you say?" he carased you cheek which shot shivers down your spine "Come on" he was about to kiss you when someone knocked on the door

"Come in" he backed off "I'm sorry sir but there's an important meeting you have to go to"his secretary said "Ah yes I'm comming you can go" he left "This is all for today I guess I'll see you tommorow and" he came closer "If you tell this to your boss I'll make sure he goes out of business FOREVER" he gave you a smirk.You went home where you cried thinking about it all,you couldn't tell Myungsoo because at this point you cared about his too much so there was nothing you could do now but cry and hope for a better ending.

It was a while since you saw that old man "Get ready we're going to see the major shareholder" you flinched at what he just said "T-together?" he raised a brow "Wae?" you shook your hand putting on a smile "Nothing"

The moment you sat down next to him shivers and fright was all you could feel "Let's start then" during the meeting he kept touching you and when Myungsoo went to get something he made his move "Why resist?" he pushed you to the wall trying to open your shirt "No don't jeball(please)!" you kept on screaming "Myungsoo!" and as if on cue he bursted trought the doors hitting the old man off you "Are you okay?" he asked huging you "I'm sorry" you cried "Don't be sorry.Did he do this to you before?" you slowly noded "Why didn't you tell me?"

"He said he would make you go out of business forever" he pulled away "I don't care about that I care about you more" he kissed you "I love you" he said "I love you too"

______________________________________

So what happens then?

That's all up to you ;)

If you want comment which bias you want me to write about.