Chapter Fifteen

Annabelle's P.O.V
"Anna, you have been gone for 7 years, and you come back with two children and a husband?" My mom says. "Sweetie, maybe we should let them come in an sit down and explain." My dad says to my mom. "Okay." Mom says as she walks inside. Everyone goes inside and sits down in he living room.

"Okay. Explain everything Annabelle." My dad said nicely. "When I ran away seven years ago I ran into Johnny. Johnny and I became mates. So he took me to his pack. A few months after living there I got pregnant with Johnny's children. Johnny proposed to me a month before the baby's were born. So, I am now Luna of the Smith pack an I'm a proud mother of two beautiful children." I said.

"Wow, so much has happened in seven years." My dad said. My mom stood up and walked over to me. "May I hold her?" She asked. I nodded and handed Rose to my mom. "She looks just like you Anna." Mother said. "Thank you." I said.

"How long will all of you be staying?" My dad asked. "Well, we plan on leaving today." I said. "What?! You just got here!" My mom complained. "I know, but we still have a pack to take care of." I said. "You have to at least stay for dinner." My mom said. I looked at Johnny. Johnny nodded. "Okay. We will stay for dinner." I said.

A couple hours passed. We were all having fun. Emma and my mom were catching up. My dad and Johnny were talking about the pack. "Johnny, do you think it would be possible for my mom and dad to move into our pack?" I asked. "Of course. There's an empty mansion. You guys could live there." Johnny said.

"A mansion?" My mom said. "Yes. It's right beside mine and Anna's house." Johnny said. "Sweetie, we should go. We will finally be with our daughter again." My dad said. "Okay. We will go." My mom said. Johnny writes down the address of their new house. "Just pack your stuff whenever you are ready and come to this address. This is your new address." Johnny said. "Okay." My dad said.

"Let's go eat." My mom said. Everyone went to the table and sat down. Everyone got what they wanted to eat on their plate. I fed the babies too. Everyone was talking and laughing an having a good time.

It was finally time to leave. I gave my mom and dad a hug goodbye. "I will see you guys soon." I said as we got in the car. Emma and Trevor went home and so did me an Johnny.

It's been a year since the attack an the babies were kidnapped. We decided we wanted our room back so we put the babies back in their room. Me and Johnny put the kids to sleep and went in our room.

"You know the babies are turning one tomorrow." Johnny said. "I know. They are growing up so fast." I said as I laid in bed. Johnny laid down beside me and held me close to him. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning and got in the shower. I took a long hot shower thinking about yesterday. I got out and walked in the bedroom with only a towel on. Johnny sat up in bed and looked at me.

"Good morning beautiful." He said. I walked over to him and sat beside him. "Good morning" I said. He gave me a kiss. I kissed him back. I stood up to go get dressed but he grabs my waist and pulls me back onto the bed.

"You know..." He says. "It's been a while since we've had a little fun." He smiles. I laugh at him. "You know today is Rose's and Jason's birthday." I said a I got up and got dressed. Johnny got out of bed and went to take a shower. I finished getting dressed and walked down stairs.

I walked in the kitchen and started making a cake for today. I started making snacks and drinks too. Johnny came downstairs and walked into the kitchen. "Johnny, can you start putting out tables and chairs outside?" I asked. "Of course, Honey." He said as he came an kissed my cheek. Johnny walked outside and started setting up all of the chairs and tables.

An hour later I finally finished making everything. I started decorating the house. Johnny came inside after he finished setting up. He helped me decorate the house.

After everything was ready for the party I went and wrapped the presents for Rose and Jason. I set the presents outside on the table were all the presents are going to be.

Me and Johnny went upstairs to get Rose and Jason. We got them changed and dressed. We walked back downstairs and everyone was already here. All of the presents were on the table. The snacks and drinks were put out and everyone was talking and dancing and having fun.

Everyone was coming up to us and telling the babies happy birthday. All of the older kids were outside playing. Rose and Jason were in their high chairs.

It was time to eat lunch. Johnny cooked lunch for everyone. Everybody enjoy lunch. It was finally time to eat cake. I gave Rose and Jason each a small slice. I took pictures o them playing and eating their first cake. They were so cute.

The party was finally over. Rose and Jason were already asleep. Everyone quietly left. Me and Johnny took the kids up to their room and put them to bed. Me and Johnny went to our room and changed into our PJS.

All I could think about was how happy the kids were today. The smiles and laughter. They had a wonderful first birthday. Today was amazing. Johnny and I are wonderful parents. That will never change.