IT'S SUNDAY || Author's Note

IT'S SUNDAY.

IT'S ACTUALLY SUNDAY.

IT'S ACTUALLY FINALLY THE LAST SUNDAY OF THE LAST WEEK OF MY SUMMER VACATION.

THE LAST DAY OF SUMMER.

WAS I WRONG TO THINK THIS DAY WOULD NEVER COME?!?!?!?!

*metal starts to crumble and glass breaks*

*does the Darth Vader thing from ROtS* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- *gasps for breath*

Okay, that was me ranting and being depressed about school starting tomorrow. (YOU SEE?!? EVEN BOROMIR AGREES WITH ME!!!) Sorry about that. This is just a message to all you awesome humans (or whatever species you are...) who have followed the progress of my series so diligently that I might have to slow down a little. 

Although I should be able to get a new chapter up every three days as per usual (thanks to reminders from Superkate-Studios), there might be changes in the schedule. Such as maybe putting other stuff on hold or only updating on the weekends or once a week.

I'm sure you guys are disappointed, but I promise that I'll keep updating UAAT and all of my other current Luxsoka fanfics and TISS and TPWC and... Okay, I write too much. But I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN!!!

Until the next update, may the Force be with you all.

Jedi Master Sharron Kennith