Chapter 1

Nina’s P.O.V.

My sister and I are like best buds... Yeah we have fights most of the time but we don’t seriously hit each other in the face or anything. But in a way we’re different from one another, for instance... she’s pretty and I’m ugly... well maybe average... but you get my point. She always have a lot of suitors and some of them she fancies back. Meanwhile I recently broke up with the only boy I liked back at my 1st year days.

It all started back when I started my high school days at Queen’s Park High School where my sister also goes to school in. We both wake up early in the morning to prepare and do each other’s hair and make each other breakfast because most of the time our parents aren’t around because of their jobs.

My first day of school wasn’t that frightful at all like they usually start a story, where the kid gets bullied or gets late at class. Yeah we do need to introduce myself in front of the class but I wasn’t nervous at all because I was thinking positive that this year would be great because my sister is here to help me all the way until she finishes her High School days here. I also met some friends along the way and met a guy that made my heart skip a beat every time. Too cheesy right? But I couldn’t really have any words to say about it, I mean I don’t want to explain what the whole story was between me and this guy. I liked him he liked me back but didn’t end in a good way, that’s all that really matters but to me it was my first break up with a guy that I really liked.

When my heart was broken, shattered, left bleeding on the side my two friends were there to support me but most of all, my sister never left my side after that. She taught me that not all men are like that so I shouldn’t let that one experience ruin my chance of finding love, because we’re still young and there are a lot of guys out there that deserves me better than the last one. So I followed her advice and went through the year all positive again and happy. I made it last until my first year ended.

Summer passed, Christmas passed but nothing really made me happy except for the gifts I got from my relatives. I didn’t know that having your heart broken for the first time could scar your life like that. Everything changed after that, how my heart moved on and how my sister and I drifted away from each other and how love changed everything when I reached my 2nd year.

*Started a new story! this time it's kind of 1D related because I'm a big fan one direction. :">

Hope you guys like it and tell me if i have typos which i think there's alot!