Chapter 3

*Here's Chapter 3 guys! hoped you liked it! :3

Nina's P.O.V

A crazy Guy that I just met in this party that my sister thrown at our house because our parents weren’t home just kissed me! (Wow that’s a mouth full!!) It wasn’t some like French kiss! NO! Oh Gosh! NO! It was like a peck … but only longer and with force. I fell under his touches and also with the kiss he just shared me. He broke the kiss and had a smirk on his face but then he fell out conscious on top off me. And that’s when Niall came and took Zayn off of me. He placed him down on the corner of the porch and helped me up.

“I’m sorry if it took me long to get back here, I was looking for Liam in there.” He said as he pulled me up. I’m guessing that Liam guy was the one Zayn was kissing… the other person he also kissed before me… I didn’t say anything… I was still in the state of shock but my face didn’t show a thing.

“Are you okay? What happened?” he asked waving his hand in front of my face.

I snapped out of my state and went straight inside without saying anything to Niall. I closed the door behind me and saw Harry coming straight to me and said that my sister is drunk and she passed out on the couch. I still didn’t say anything to him either. I went straight up to my room.

Just as I thought this night would get any better, I saw a couple in my room making out! The guy was obviously not paying attention of my presence in the room and kept on kissing the girls face, while the girl kept on tapping the guy to stop because obviously she saw me by the door standing in shock. The guy finally stopped and dragged the girl out of the room. Now my room smells like alcohol and something else that I don’t want to mention. So instead of staying on my bed that now smells like alcohol and something else, I stayed on the floor where I feel more comfortable. I didn’t know how react to what just happened a while ago, so I cried. I cried on my floor, like a baby that got lost in a mall looking for her mum. I stayed like that for 2 hours or so, I heard that people were already leaving because I’m guessing someone told them the party was over and I’m sure that it wasn’t my sister. I was still lying on the floor when someone came knocking on my door.

“Nina? Are you in there? Nina?” said a familiar voice that I think it was Isabel. She came in with Christine and saw me crying. They went up to me and hugged me and tried making me stop from crying. She asked me what happened but I couldn’t tell her… Because if I did she will think that I’m still afraid of falling in love again.

She’s the one that told me that I shouldn’t be bothered by my past with my ex-boyfriend anymore and there’s still a lot of guys there that would like me back and I should take any kind of challenge just to find true love. She does remind me of my sister a lot that’s why we got very closed with each other. If I told her that I kissed a boy and left just like that she would definitely get mad at me! Although he was drunk… and he was the one who kissed me… but that wasn’t the point! I just didn’t respond to her question and kept crying.

I was sitting down now next to my two best friends. I still didn’t talk, I looked like I was traumatized by an accident. They were starting to worry about me because I was looking a bit of pale so they got me some water and ice for my head. They were taking care of me like I was a sick baby. They’re so kind to me even though I’m the wildest one in our group. They were covering me with a fresh blanket because they also smelled the alcohol on the blanket on my bed but they didn’t know what the other smell was. As they covered me with the blanket, Christine received a text from her mom saying that she and Isabel needed to get home now because it was getting pretty late. I forgot to mention that Isabel and Christine are cousins. So yeah… that’s why they’re close.

“Isabel, we need to go home now! Or mum would kill us!” Said Christine

“But what about Nina?! We can’t leave her like this!” said Isabel

Out of nowhere Niall was standing by my door looking at us.

“We’ll take care of her.” Said Niall

“Thanks, but I don’t know who you are” said Isabel

“Well you do know who I am, you can trust me.” Said Harry who just came in.

Isabel knows who Harry was and she also knows that he is one of my closest friends of my Ex-boyfriend

“Yeah, I trust you…” said Isabel to Harry.

“Just make sure she gets some rest. She looked really stressed.” Said Christine

“Don’t worry! We’ll handle her with care” Said Niall with a little giggle

“Text us everything that happened later ok!?” said Isabel

“Don’t worry I will! I promised!” I said in reply before they left the room

“Why don’t you tell me first, why you suddenly left me by the porch when I helped Zayn up off of you and said nothing to me…” said Niall

“And tell me why you rushed up here without saying anything to me either.” Said Harry

“And why are you on the floor.” Said Niall

“And why does your bed smells like alcohol and something that I shouldn’t say?” Said harry as he went near my bed.

Great, first my two best friends were bugging me about what happened and now this two. I couldn’t help but laugh now. Well that is much better than crying right. I explained everything to the two of them because I think they would understand because they are friends with Zayn and they are boys and they are older than me and they might also know who was that couple on my bed earlier.