Chapter 5

*Sorry if the last chapter wasn't that good! but hey! here's chapter 5 for you guys!*

Nina’s P.O.V

The party ended not quite bad, it ended early but left a huge mess at my house. It’s a good thing that Harry and Niall were still here helping me clean up the mess because basically I wouldn’t be done until morning if it weren’t for them. I saw my sister lying on the couch next to a guy… hmmm… wait… this guy looks familiar… OH MY GOSH! It’s the guy Zayn was kissing before me!

“Harry! That’s the guy Zayn was kissing!” I said in whisper pointing at the guy at the couch

“Ahaha I know!” he said laughing

“What are you laughing about?! And why is he still here!? Make him leave now!” I said still whispering to him

“Don’t worry Nina, we’ll take him home later, by the way that’s Liam.” Said Niall who was sweeping the floor in the kitchen.

I didn’t know how to react at what he said so I just kept picking up the glass bottles of alcohol. I dropped one bottle to the floor then it broke. I tried picking up the pieces of broken glass when suddenly I got cut by one of it.

“OW!” I yelled as the glass cut through my skin.

“Hey what happened?” Asked Harry

Niall came rushing to my direction from the kitchen as he saw my hand bleeding. He wrapped it with his handkerchief.

Niall’s P.O.V

I was in the kitchen throwing away the garbage when I heard something broke. I followed the sound that lent me to the living room. I saw Nina’s hand bleeding and rushed in to aid her. I wrapped her hand in my handkerchief and helped her up.

“Harry Find a First Aid Kit!” I said

“No, it’s ok Niall, It’s just a little scratch, and it doesn’t really hurt.” She said

“Are you kidding me Nina? Your hand is bleeding and you tell me it’s just a little scratch? I said with a concerned face. She’s just like her sister. It reminded me how I met Lily before...

*FLASHBACK*

I was walking down the hall wearing my headphones on, I was on my way to the gym but I stopped by my locker to pick up some things. As I was opening my locker, I heard someone fell to the floor and said “OW!”, even though my music was kind of loud I still heard it. I looked at the opposite side of my locker and looked down and saw this girl on the floor holding her head. I kneeled down next to her and removed my headphones.

“I’m so sorry! Are you hurt?” I said as I helped her up

“No, I’m ok, it’s just a bruise and it was my fault, I wasn’t looking where I was going.” She said as she stood up

“It’s not just a bruise, your bleeding, I’ll take you to the Nurses’ office.” I said as I carried her bridal style.

Ever since that day we became closer and closer to each other. We weren’t in the same class though, but we were on the same level that’s why I got to know her more. We used to meet after class and hang out at lunch with Harry and Zayn. She also watches some of our football matches.

After few months of spending does moments with her, I finally asked her if she wants to be my Girlfriend, she took a couple of minutes to decide but in the end I still got her to say yes. Being with her never change, we would still eat lunch together with the lads, we sometimes go out after class just the two of us and watch a movie. Our First actual date was when I took her to a picnic at night with candle lights and the stars above us. That was also where we shared our first kiss. I never thought that I’d be so happy being with her, I always tell her that we will stay like this forever… at least that’s what I thought so… But then I remembered that a lot of guys likes her too…

I was going to ask her out to watch a movie that day so I went to pick her up but what shocked me that I saw her by the farthest corner of their room kissing another guy! I didn’t know what to do so I just left and said nothing to her ever since. Yeah, I got mad at what I saw but I just can’t put my anger on the line like that. I distanced myself from her and told her that I was breaking up with her. I know it’s such a shallow thing to do but I just don’t like the fact that I was being cheated on and I didn’t have a choice. It was either we kept hiding each other the truth or end everything… I decided to end everything but we did somehow manage to be friends… I think…

*end of flashback*

Harry came in with the first aid kit. I removed the handkerchief that I wrapped around her hand and took the booboo spray from the kit.

“This may sting a little.” I said as I held her hand in one of my hands and the booboo spray on the other. I sprayed the booboo spray on her hand and she quenched a little and I held her hand tighter so that she would know that it’s okay. I wrapped her hand with a bandage adding a cute knot at the end only I know how to do.