chapter 3

*In the morning *

All of my bags we're packed, the limo would be here in 15 minutes to take me to the airport.

I couldn't wait another second, minute,hour,or month to finally get away from doncaster. I've been waiting for this moment for years now and now that I finally have the opportunity. I'm not letting it slide out of my hands.

I looked up to see my mother coming towards me. I gave her a gentle smile,she returned the smile as she sat beside me.

"How are you feeling honey " she asked concerned "do you want the honest truth mom ?" I asked knowing she would rather hear me say I'm gonna miss this place when actually I'm not.

She nodded her head, wanting to hear the truth " well I'm actually ecstatic to get away from here " she sighed continuing to say " I know honey I've been known since you were 15.

"But your father is the one that still upset about what happened last night" she said looking me straight into my chestnut eyes.

" Its for the best mom, he just doesn't understand " I said expressing how I feel about the situation

My mother chuckled " he never will honey, his always wanted things his way or no way " my mother explained
But.... I tried to respond but I was interrupted by a knock at the door

My maid Susan entered the room with an apologetic smile and said the limo is here.