Chapter 1

Present Day, February 13, 2012 – (Snow on the ground and Rain in the sky)

Grace Nichols is a twenty-two year old woman that has blonde waist length hair, blue eyes and is thicker than most women. She lives with her mother and takes care of her. Her mother uses Grace and expects her to handle everything. She works three jobs and pays all the bills. Her mother uses money she gets from the state to party and drink. Her mom does not lover her, and her idea of affection is asking for Grace to bring her a scotch on the rocks. Graces mother constantly tells Grace that she was a mistake and the only reason she is here is because the condom broke. Finally, Grace has had it, one of the conquests Nora brought home tried to have his way with Grace. Grace decides to leave then and there and never look back. Grace packs her bags with everything that is important including the only pictures of her father she has never seen. She leaves a note telling Nora that she is leaving and not coming back. As Grace Jumps in her 1997 Dodge Stratus there is snow on the ground and rain pouring down all around her. Three hours into her trip she realizes she only has $300 to her name and has no idea what she's going to do.

Grace realizes she needs to stop at a hotel for a few nights to map out her next move. AS she is driving through a secluded area there is a rather large hotel. It's a dark building about five floors high and the name on the front is in Gold Calligraphy with the name "Super Inn." There is, also, some words on the walls outside in another language and the words seem to be glowing. Grace looks out her windshield in awe, "Whoa." As she parks she notices only a few vehicles in the parking lot. Grace grabs her purse, laptop, and her two bags and heads ink, with a flutter in her stomach. Walking through the doors she sees a black oval shaped front desk and two black leather couches in the corner. The room itself looks like something found in a dungeon with a dance club fee. There are neon lights all over, with some of the same glowing words from the outside, darkness pretty much consumes the lobby except for a couple lamps.

Grace continues to walk up to the front desk and she notices a man in the back talking on the phone. He is dark, sexy and mysterious all at the same time, in her head she things, "Big boy just push me against the wall and have your wicked way." As if the man heard her he looks up with a glare in his eyes then he turns his attention back to the person on the phone. "Or not," Grace thinks to herself with a little relief and dismay. Someone clears their throat and Grace turns her attention back to the woman at the desk whose name tag reads Juliette. Juliette is very pretty in an unconventional way with a turned up nose and semi-pointy ears, which has Grace doing a double take. Juliette smiles at Grace, "Hello, may I help you." Grace smiles, "Yes I was wondering if you had a vacancy open for a few nights with one bed." Juliette looks down at her computer and back up at Grace, "We sure do, may I have your ID, and how would you like to pay for your room. " Grace nods and hands over her ID, "I would like to pay with cash." Juliette looks down at the screen of her computer and starts typing in Graces information, as she is typing she asks Grace, "There are a few questions I need to ask before I can fully set you up in one our rooms." Grace nods then realizes that Juliette can't see her since she is still typing, "Um, Okay." Juliette Continues to type, "They are pretty basic questions, what is your taste? And what are your abilities."

"What do you mean," Grace replies somewhat confused. The clicking of Juliettes nails on the keyboard stop and her eyes slowly meet that of Graces. Juliette stares and Grace somewhat confused then a light flashes behind her eyes, "you don't know," Juliette replies in awe. Grace looks at her a little confused, "What". The next thing Grace knows is the man from earlier walks over and whispers in Juliette's ear, then he looks up at Grace with a glare. Grace is somewhat shocked but not at all surprised and she's tired enough that she glares back at him with fire in her eyes which makes his eyes widen then he gives a knowing grin which makes Grace want to wipe that smirk off his too sexy for his own good face. The man chuckles and turns and heads to the back room.