The bite...(Stiles POV)

After I found my dad I quickly called 9-1-1. I was freaking out. I almost had a panic attack when I thought my dad was dead. He was going to be ok. The people in the ambulance told me. He was unconscious but he was going to be ok. Right? Yes Stiles he will be ok. After Jordan showed up and asked if I wanted a ride home I turned him down. I just walked home it took me about two hours but hey. It was ok. It gave me time to think and reflect on that night. It was a bit stressful I was almost home when suddenly I felt a sharp in my side I screamed. It hurt so bad. I lifted up my hoodie to reveal a patch of blood. It looked like. No this can't be happening. No. What? I ran home as fast as I could. I ran upstairs to my room locked it. (What I didn't know if anyone was going to following me. It's beacon hills.) I then threw off my shirt and looked in my mirror. I was right. The bite...Did Scott? No. Scott hates me. But I have to call him. I grabbed my phone and I had Scott's number pulled up. Then I remembered everything. Why would Scott give me the bite? Then that's when I knew I had to call the one person I didn't really want to call. Derek. He was at my house with-in an hour.
"What the h is so urgent that you need me for?"
"Oh well. I saw this unicorn-"
"STILES!"
"Ok. Uhh." I told him everything we hadn't seen Derek in months so when I say EVERYTHING! I mean EVERYTHING. Derek was shocked.
"I knew in never should have left. "
"You haven't heard the worst part."
"What is it. "
"I got the bite. " I then looked back at him.
"Did Scott-?"
"No. We currently aren't talking. " Stupid Theo-Wait! Would Theo? No. No. No. This couldn't be happening. Why? I paced around my room.
"Oh my h Stiles! Stop pacing around. Look it's a full moon next Monday(😉)and I'm really busy so let me know when your about to die!" He then ran out of my room. I laid in my bed and tried to fall asleep but I thought about everything. Scott and I. All I wanted to do was be happy I guess I never really realized it until now. I was depressed. Malia just broke up with me. Scott and I weren't talking. Theo is a hoe. Liam was going crazy. And I-I guess I was all alone I could call Lydia but she might as well hate me too. I knew where all the alcohol was in the house. I guess I haven't been this sad since mom died. I sighed and looked at my ceiling. I thought of everything that happened before my mom died. And after...I thought about Scott getting the bite until now. But the one thing that was bothering me was. What color were my eyes. They were blue. Was it because of Void or Donovan? It was stressing me out I looked out at the moon it was pretty breathe taking but it soon going to be my enemy. I finally fell asleep at 2 a.m. When I went to school there was something that seemed different. I saw Scott I hid behind my locker. There was something off about him. I don't how I could tell but I could he seemed depressed. More than me. When he walked past me he looked back his eyes glowed at me for second. They flickered then went back to red. I gasped and closed my locker I tried running to class but ended up running into a girl about 4'9" with blue hair and glasses.
"Hey watch were going you fool!" That line sounded familiar. She seemed familiar. When she walked past me I caught her scent. She smelled like a werewolf but I knew her I don't know how but I did. I just did. The full moon was in a few days. I went to my class but I forgot. Scott was in my class we usually sit next to each other but he sat in the front I sat in the back next to the trouble makers. I could tell Scott was listening to my heart beating. I was taking notes and trying to his my scent from him. I literally tried poking myself with my pen to cover up the smell. Scott's told me before how to tell by there scent that there a werewolf.
*FLASHBACK*
"Scott how can you tell when some one is a werewolf"
"Why do you ask?"
"Just in case..."
"What do you mean."
"Scott we both know that I'm gonna have to get the bite sometime in the near future. I just want to be prepared."
"Ok. "
*PRESENT DAY*
He explained it all. How they even smell on a full moon. I then felt my phone buzz. I looked at it. It was Scott
Scott: Hey you ok? You smell...different?
Stiles: Yeah might be the cologne I got last week.
Scott: Oh yeah...ok...bye...
Stiles: Bye
Wow. Things have changed. I can't tell if we're still best friends or not. If we aren't that ok. If we are that's ok too. I think not being friends is better because then he doesn't have to worry about Betas again. Just the one. It'll be so much easier without me and without him knowing. I could feel my heart rate going up. Everything was going blurry. I asked the teacher if I could go to the bathroom he said I could I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror my eyes...Suddenly I was thrown against the bathroom wall. It was Derek.
"You need to learn to control it!"
"I'm trying." I looked back in bathroom mirror I had fangs and sideburns and blue eyes. Derek pulled out his phone.
"No. Don't call or text Scott. Please don't he doesn't need to see me like this."