Brothers or Strangers...(Scott's Pov)

Stiles he was different. I don't know how I could tell. Today is the first day of practice I hope I can try to talk to him. He probably won't listen but it's worth a shot. I ran to locker room right as the bell rang. I got changed and ran outside to start practicing good thing Liam was out there. Coach would not be happy to see me practicing by myself.
"Liam!" I nodded to the net. He grabbed a stick and we threw the ball around. When Stiles ran out onto the field. He was the last one out. Coach hated when we started practice late. We lined up at the line. Coach blew the whistle and we started running. I noticed something. Stiles was running! Not like he didn't run he just wasn't very good at running. Last year when it was try outs. Let's just say. He didn't do very well. But now. Now this was a different story. He was the fastest and was doing push ups by the time Liam and I were finished. Something was different very very very different with Mr. Stiles Stilinski. I was going to figure out what it was sooner or later. When coach told us to line up for shooting at the net. Stiles was up. A kid yelled him,"Seriously coach your gonna let. STILES. go first?"
"Yes he was the first one in line so he goes first. Stilinski! Don't suck!" Coach then blew the whistle. Liam and I were on guard for the goal. Right when he got to us he looked like he gonna run past us. But he threw it and made it. When he walked away his lacrosse stick was around his neck. Everyone was in shock. Coach's whistle had fallen out of his mouth and was in the dirt. Stiles went to the back of the line smiling. I looked at Liam. We had the same look on our faces. Shocked with a little bit of surprised. How? Why? When? Maybe he had practiced. But he's Stiles! He's been practicing for years! I can't believe this! But I remembered something he smelled different. When practice was over. I went to my locker. Stiles was finished changing.
"Stiles! Wait! Can we talk?"
"That's the thing Scott there's nothing to talk about." He walked out of the locker room. He was gone. I knew it from the second I saw him that morning that things had changed. He wasn't my best friend or my brother. We were just...strangers.
"Hey you ok Scott?" Liam said behind me.
"Yeah. Still trying to figure it out."
"Figure what out?"
"If Stiles is a werewolf?"
"Scott if he was a werewolf he would tell you! You know that!"
"But Liam you do t understand. He's been my best friend since I was four!" I punched the locker and started crying. I lost him. Stiles my brother. I sorted breathing heavily. Liam threw me my inhaler I took a breathe it wasn't working I shook it took another breathe. Still didn't work. The breathing went heavier. I threw my inhaler.
"Scott what's going on?"
"Liam! Call my mom!" He grabbed my phone and called my mom everything went black. I couldn't hear. The world seemed to slow down. Liam grabbed my inhaler again. I shook it and took a breathe. It worked. The blackness cleared up. I could hear. I was fine. I took some deep slow breaths I was sweating more now. Than I was on the field. I took a few more breaths. Got showers and went to class. When the day was over. I went and stood by Stiles's jeep. When he saw me he walked over to the jeep I moved out of the way.
"Scott what are you doing here?"
"Stiles. Come on bro. We have to talk. "
"About what?"
"You." He looked into the jeep window. He turned around.
"Ok. Shoot."
"Look Stiles lately things have been pretty crappy. I know I haven't been the best friend-"
"Yes. Terrible friend actually."
"Ok. Just listen. You've changed. "
"Changed?"
"Yes changed!"
"Ok! Yeah Scott I have changed ok? I know I killed someone! I haven't been the same since!"
"Stiles you're acting like Void!"
He just looked at me. He look down at his shows and back at me.
"Wow. Really Scott? Bring that up. "
"Stiles I didn't mean it like that. "
"I know what you meant Scott!" He then got in the jeep and drive away. Wow. He really was gone. I then started to walk inside. When I ran into a girl on a skateboard. She had blue hair. I hit her.
"Watch where you're going you hoe!"
I had heard those words before. I helped pick up her stuff.
"Sorry I guess. I feel bad."
"Yeah. We'll be careful next time ok?"
"Did you really call me a hoe?"
"Sorry it just slips out. Now chill the eff out."
"What was your name?"
"Blake. Yours?"
"Scott. Scott McCall."
"Hi. Nice to meet Scott McCall."
I just laughed. I don't know how but I knew her. She seemed familiar. I don't know how. But she did. Then everything was awkward.
"Well this is awkward. "
"Uhh yeah. "
"Ok bye. See you later!" See than ran away. Maybe I could make new friends. Maybe... Then out if the shadows came none other than the real how himself. Theo...
"What do YOU want?"
"Stay away from Blake. She's all mine."
"I don't want anything to do with her she talked to me. "
"Yeah. Really? Well then how come she wants be I your pack?"
"I don't know Theo. I didn't say anything to her!"
"Well by talking to her. You've risked my whole pack. Cause once one of them think they can come to you. Then they all do!"
"Theo! I don't want any of you're kymara little freaks! I already messed up my old pack. I don't want to mess another one up!"
"Scott one more thing. That's my little sister."