The girl...

Stiles wandered around his house he was starting to freak out. He didn't know if he would be able to find an anchor before the full moon. He was shaking. He was about to explode. He then decided he would go on a run and knowing Stiles remembered what he heard someone saying.
"Dude it's the best club ever! We have to go!"
"Ok yeah I guess we can go."
"Ok here's the address"
Stiles freshened up grabbed his favorite flannel shirt and ran out the door he got in the jeep and drove off. He found where the club was. An abandoned ally of coarse. It was almost Halloween anyways. He walked up to the gate.
"Excuse me...where do you thinking you're going?" Said the guard by the door.
"Hey man just let me in before this gets ugly."
"You really think you can take me?"
He then remembered what the guys said,"remember about the eyes." He then flashed his at him. The guard just nodded his head. "Wait kid!" The guard yelled after him. "Strongest is on the far right of the table." He knew what he meant. He wasn't here to get drunk he was here to have fun. He went and sat down on the couch he still super tense. He saw someone  by him. A girl with long blue hair.
"Pretty great club huh?" She said looking at him. Stiles just glared at the ground. "I mean the music sucks everyone is to drunk to even think about who there making out with. " Stiles just kept glaring why was this girl even talking to him. For all he knew she could've been drunk. "I'm Blake by the way..." She tried making eye contact with him. "Ok. Fine I'll  call you flannel boy."
"Stiles." He said holding out his hand. They shook hands. "And you're right about the music and drinking stuff."
"So do you believe in werewolves?" Blake asked. The question kinda shook Stiles.
"Uhh sure. "
"Oh C'mon dude you stink of the smell." Stiles looked at her she flashed her eyes. They were a beautiful blue. Stiles felt something. Something he hasn't felt in a few weeks. Love. Her eyes turned back.
"So you go to Beacon Hills or as I like to call it,'The hell holes of all hell holes'?"
"Yeah I do. You?"
"You know it. I'm actually a cheerleader and on the drill team. " she just rolled her eyes and laid back against the couch. They sat in silence for about ten minutes. Blake then grabbed out of her back two bottles of a brownish-bluefish liquid. She took a sip.
"Want some. They say it's so hard core we can even get drunk. "
"Uhh sure. " He took a sip and spit it out.
"What the hell is this stuff?"
"I really don't know. " she said frowning. When the next song came on she jumped up and screamed."I love this song! Wanna dance?" She says grabbing Stiles hand. He gave her a weird look.
"Why not?" He said standing up.
"Woah. "He said once he stood up.
"What?" She said kind of in a bratty tone. She was short like really short. Like 4'9" short. Stiles couldn't believe it. When she started dancing everybody stared. She was a great dancer. No wonder she was on the drill team. Her kicks. Beautiful. Her posture. Amazing. Just the way she moved. Perfect. When she was finished. She grabbed Stiles hand and said,"C'mon I've gotta show you something."
So on they went. They jumped into Stiles jeep and they drove to the middle of the woods.
"C'mon you fool were almost there."
"Wait Blake where are you going. " Then out of nowhere something hit Stiles. He kept screaming,"Get off me. Get off me!!!" Then when he saw the red eyes he threw the other werewolf off. He thought it was Scott or Theo. The person yelled," Roar Stiles. ROAR!!!!" Stiles then let out a huge roar. He then figured out he was going to meet his alpha. He was full wolf. The alpha swang a punch. It hit him in the gut. Stiles groaned. He stumbled back put his fits up and started swinging left and right. Up and down. He hit him a few times. The alpha swang and kicked. He kicked him well let's just it made Stiles wimper.
"Really dude?" He yelled laying on the ground face flat. The alpha held him up above his head. Stiles screamed. He was getting his butt kicked. He then heard another roar. It looked over his shoulder it was Blake all wolfed up. He smiled. "Let him go. " The alpha dropped him and charged at Blake. She crawled through his legs since she was so small. She ran to Stiles and looked at him. All the sudden she looked someone she had seen as a wolf before. "Run!" They started running. They made there way through the forrest. Running under low hanging branches.
"Blake where are we going?" She ran deeper.
"Blake where the he-woah..." Up ahead there was a huge treehouse. Stiles was motionless.
"Are you coming?" They heard a howl and ran into the house. They hid. Right as Blake closed the door. He knew how he recognized her. She was Theo's little sister.
"Blake. What's your last name?" She turned around. She looked at her now trashed white converse. She mumbled,"Raeken." Stiles looked around with a pissed off look on his face.
"So was that your brother?"
"No! Stiles we have to be quiet or he'll find us."
"Why do I need to be quiet. It's not not like it was Theo. Theo is your brother? You could've told me! Why didn't you? Huh? Because you figured I would just like you?" He started backing her up toward the wall. His fists clenched. He then put his fists down. She was crying. There was a knock at the door. Stiles pushed Blake away from the door.
"Stiles don't! Don't open the door! Please!" She said sobbing. He looked back at her.
"Why shouldn't I?" He opened the door to find a familiar face.
"Why hello Stiles its been awhile since we've talked hasn't it?" It was Deucalin.