Backwards

Him and I looked into each others eyes....That is when I knew that we could never be happy. His lifestyle was too much for me, and mine not enough for him. 

Our whole time spent together had been a blur. I looked down, but he grabbed my face and said to me,"My world is extraordinary. I don't need you to understand, but understand when I tell you that you will grow past my world and accomplish extra...extra ordinary things. I am letting you go, not because I love you...but because I know what is best."

In the first time since we had met, I knew that our love had reached a peak. I don't believe in love at first sight, that is cliche. Our love was defiantly not cliche, so it was not love at first sight, but a love that grows on you every time you touch, laugh, smile, and live. A love that grows with time and patience. 

Once he noticed that I would not respond, he started to walk away. Head down low and heart broken. I did not want to call out for him, but there was a burning feeling in the pit of my stomach saying that if I don't, I may have lost the one thing that made me want to be me, the new me. I finally yelled calling out his name, "Wait! Don't leave..

Okay, I am not going to spoil my whole life story for you. I will leave you thinking about who the love of my life ended up to be. I probably should start from the beginning. Not of our love story, but of our life story.