(Chapter 16) sisters for life

{your pov}
"U-um Abbie?", I asked. "Yeah", she replied as her ears peeked up. "Uh nevermind!", I decided if I saw BEN I'd rather run into him then go look for him.

"So whatcha wanna do?", Abbie asked. "Do you have any video games?", I asked. "I've got every singstar ever made, and cod", she replied. "What console?". "Xbox 360". She then pressed a button on the stereo which made a TV rise out of the stereo. "How did you do that?!!", I asked in awe. "Oh, my bro BEN did this. He's a pro when it comes to electronics", she explained. 'She knows BEN?!!'. "I-I bet I can beat you in cod", I said. "Why do you always stutter?", she asked. "I just guess I'm a little nervous. I am in house of killers", I replied.  "Good point. Hey would you mind waiting here while I go get my Xbox back from jeff ", Abbie asked. "Yeah sure", I replied. After that she left the room, leaving me with my thoughts.

I sat on the bed and looked around for a minute. There was a door next to the right side of the bed. I got curious and opened it, I wasn't that surprised to see it was just a bathroom. I walked over the sink to wash my face, I ran the tap and put my hands under the running water, then I splashed it against my face.

As I looked up at the mirror my eyes widened in awe. 'My eyes....look...so...COOL!' "Havin fun over there gawking at yourself?", Abbie asked sarcastically while leaning on the door frame. I laugh at her statement 'When did she get here?'. "Hey Abbie why is your slang and the way you say certain things so different? It doesn't sound like an accent so what is it?", I asked curiously. "Oh that's cuz I'm Australian, but you probably noticed it's not very Aussie", she stated. "Yeah you don't sound that Aussie". "It's probably cuz dr. Lotnick was American. Could've picked it up from him", she said seeming to get lost in her thoughts. "Whose dr. Lotnick?", I asked.....no reply. She sat there staring blankly.

I walked out of the room into the hallway "uh someone? I think I broke Abbie. Anyone?", I asked nervously. "She probably just zoned-out again. I'll help you fix her", a boy said giggling from behind me. I turned.....it was BEN. Our eyes locked, I couldn't move and I felt light-headed. "....B-B....BEN?", I felt like hugging him but my body was stiff. BEN ended up hugging me "what are you doing here?! I missed you!", BEN said as he squeezed me. Then he pulled away and saw my eyes "oh, your a pasta now. What was your first kill like?", BEN asked. "I don't know, I woke up here", I stated. BEN just gave a slight nod "well come on I'll help you fix Abbie", BEN said as he walked into the room. He walked to one of her cd piles and searched through them, he pulled a three days grace cd and put it in the stereo and closing the door before turning the stereo on. It blasted a song I didn't know to well, then Abbie snapped out of it at the chorus "I get by in a world with no conscious by shouting it out and being anonymous!", she yelled before BEN turned the stereo off. "HEY!", she turned into a wolf and charged at BEN "by y/n gotta go!", he tried to say before literally jumping out of the room. Abbie ended up having the door slam in her face. "LETS PLAY. COD~!!!", she yelled as she jumped up. She was weird but I'll admit she was funny.

*timeskip*
We played cod for hours and it turns out she's pretty good. I won 11 times and she won 9. She told me that I was even better than BEN. After playing we just talked to get to know each other I told her stuff like (fave video games) and about my favourite place by the lake. She told me that she went there everyday too. She also told me that her house used to be the one up the pathway, which was my old house. We had so much in common. Later that night slender pulled Abbie's bed out and put a bunk bed in, she let me have top bunk and that night before we went to bed we pronounced ourself blood sisters (well you can't be blood BROTHERS can you). She pricked our fingers and we shook on it. 'I've finally got a family that cares about me'.