(Chapter 24)

A/n: hi guys! just a heads up, this chapter has a little bit of jeff x reader (btw I've got a jeff x reader if ya wanna read it) Well anyways! Enjoy! XD

{reader-chans pov}
I left slender's office with a sigh. Suddenly being here wasn't all that homely. I felt angry, sad, disappointed and heart-broken all at the same time. I needed some time to calm down. I decided maybe taking a walk in the woods would be a good way to go. As I heaved the front door open the scent of oak and pine filled my nostrils. I smiled already feeling my troubles slip away. 'Who needs BEN? Or....a -f-friend. Yeah fuck them!', I thought. As I walked further into the forest my mind began to wonder. Minutes seemed to turn into hours. Which was strange. I came to a stop once I saw the lake. (Remember the one from earlier?) I sat myself on a low branch. I kinda wished I had a book right about now. I sighed and let the sounds of nature calm my soul. As my mind began to drift off the branch began to shake. I jolted back to reality. I frantically began looking around the area. Nothing was there. I assumed it was just my imagination and just went back to daydreaming. The second I got comfortable I nearly jumped out of my skin "boo!". I yelped and fell from the branch with an 'oof'. I turned and saw Lullaby, but she seemed....different. Her eyes were now blood red and a dark aura wavered around her. "Did you miss me?", her voice was raspy and demonic. Like her voice was being overlapped by another voice (like an echo). I stood and dusted the dirt off of me. "Slender said I need to stay away from you", I mumbled nervously. Lullaby was silent, then she began to laugh "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Why?!! are you afraid!? Is that it?!", she began yelling with a sadistic grin. Flicked her wrist, revealing her thick metallic claws. I backed away. "SPEAK TO ME!!", she yelled. I froze in place. She approached me. She pulled her claw towards my neck. "Are you afraid?", she whispered. I gulped. She looked at me with a sinister smile. She slowly dragged her claws down my stomach. I screamed in agony and fell to the floor in pain. Lullaby raised her claws above hair head but before she could strike a white figure tackled her. My vision slowly started to fade, black dots danced around my vision before I fell into a dreamless sleep.

*timeskip brought to you by a lazy teenager (me)*
I was shaken awake. "Pl....se!! .......you....ay??!....wa...e....up!", a voice spoke. Everything was distorted. It took me awhile to pull myself together. "Jeff?", I spoke which resulted in me coughing up blood. He pulled off his hoodie and held it to my stomach. "Don't speak, and whatever you do don't close your eyes!", he yelled frantically. "SSSSLLLEEENNNDDDEERRR!!", he yelled desperately. Slender appeared in a flash. My vision kept on fading and returning to the beat of my heart. "Jeff? Am I gonna die?", I asked drowsily. Slender ran to our side jeff shook his head "I won't let you die!". Slender picked me up bridal style and teleported me back to the mansion. My blood now staining his black suit. "E.J!!", he yelled. E.j came bolting into the room immediately pulling me into his arms. "I'm going to get Dr smiley, keep her alive until then!", slender ordered before teleporting someplace else. I curled up against E.j's chest. "I'm s-sleepy", I whispered. E.J shook me "Don't go to sleep!", he began running to the basement/infirmary/torture room. I could feel my heart beat through my whole body. It slowly began to fade. 'At least this time dying won't be as painful', I thought.

A/n: haha cliffhanger! Sorry I won't update again until next week cuz I've gotta update my other x readers (and of coarse read more).