Chapter one-my decision

Juvia's Pov
One of this days i can see gray-sama is always ignoring me and go to lucy-san and go out with her and do a job request with her. And make my heart ache. Then i realize that i think gray-sama..no gray doesnt really like or love me so i think i will just give up on him.
And tomorrow i will tell lucy about something. So today i will start ignoring gray from this day forward because i know lucy is there to make him happy.
I think to my mind and then i can feel a tear drop to my face so i stood up and ran towards outside the guild and i think i will just go home in fairy hills and just go back tomorrow in the guild.I will do it tomorrow.*sigh**sniff*
Gray's Pov
I stop talking to lucy beacause i saw juvia running towards the guild doors and i saw that she is crying.
I wonder what happend to her hmmmmmm....
"Gray.....i think you need to go with juvia now."said by lucy.
"No its ok.i think she will be fine..soooooo how was the date between you and natsu."i said so i can change the topic.
Then she blushes
"A.ah i-its fine."she said.
~~next day~~
Juvia's Pov
Today is the day.i walk to the master's office.
"Oh...juvia my child what is it?"he said
"Ah master i want to have a training in north water mages in 1 year there. So i was hoping if i can go."i said
"Why? Aren't you happy here?"he said
"I am happy here...its just that i want to be stronger like others in here so i want to improve my strenght and power."i said lying i just want to do this so that i can forget about gray.
"Okay..if that's what you want. Do you want me that i will include gray to join you in there."he said
"No...no..no need master."i said
"Okay then you may now go my child."he said.then i just nod and go out to his office. While i was walking down i saw gray talking with lucy.so huh i think i will keep this in secret huh hahaha.i walk to mira in her bar.
"Ohayooo juvia do you want something to drink."she said
"Uhhhh no thanks mira.oh bye i will go know."i said
"Juvia wait where are you going!."se yelled that makes the other people in the guild hear it.
"Somewhere i can be alone and stronger..."i whispher and ran away....as fast as i could but suddenly i bump into someone.
"Sorry..im so sorry..mister."i said then when i look up i saw lyon.
"Juvia why are you crying? Are you okay?."he said
"L-lyon can you come with me in North water mages.pleaaseee."i said then he look me in a shock and happy face
"Ofcourse anything for you."he agreed.then we continued walking in the street.
--------------
Sorry guys if its a short chapter i need to finish my story first in the Arrange Marraige of the gruvia fanfic also.bye guys