Chapter seven-cant sleep

Juvia's POV

when i get tired of chitchatting to the others i just decided to go to our room and sleep for awhile.....

When i got there i saw gray laying on the bed......

I was about to leave and close the door but suddenly he called me....
"Juvia.....can you come here with me...."he said with a tone of a drunken men.....i think he really drank to much liqour....

I go to the bed.....and face him
"What is i---."wtf........
"What are you doing?!"i said....ugh........i was so piss of coz hes on top of me....he just pull me and now his on top of me ugggghhhh i dont know why but i felt nervous....ohmy .....what is he trying to do...
"Juvia......why....why.....*sob*!"the h*ck is he crying huh.....this the first time i saw him cry.....
"What do you mean"why"?"i ask him
"Why did you leave me brokenhearted..... Do you still love me juvia....coz me i freaking f*cking love you juvia...*sob*"o_O what did he say he he he.....he loves me
"Juvia......I love you so much."he said and start leaning onto me...i widen my eyes when he he kiss me.....d-directly onto my lips.......o_Othen he start moving i dont know why but i....i kiss him back..........
Warning warning!??!?!???!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!???!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!
A/N:sorry guys but i will just remind you that im just a or still a 13 year old child and i know that i am a teenager but.......i hope you will understand that i will not take this you know l-lemon very longer but i will just right a little ok thats alll.............i hope you'll understand coz im still a child ok.......
Continuation....

He was still kissing me.........and i think we will going to do it...

The touches.........i felt

The kisses........i felt

The love with lust......i felt it.....

Every inch of me is very nervous....

And tonight its very official now i still love him

And that is the continuation

A/N:GOMENE MINNAAAA I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND.......DONT WORRY I WILL MAKE IT UP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER OK.........SEEYAAALLLLLLL....