Chapter two- Missing you

Gray's Pov
Its been a week that juvia is not present in the guild. I ask mira if juvia takes a job request but mira said she didnt so know i will go to the masters office and i will ask a question to master.
I enter the office of master and walk in
"Gray what do you want?"master said
"U-uh i just wanted to ask you if you know where juvia go?"i said.then i saw that he was sad whem i ask him about.
"She said to me that she is going somewhere to freshen up and strenghten up in 1 year."he said then i can feel my heart ache why did juvia go is it because of me....i hope juvia will come back sooner...
~~after 6 months~
Juvia's Pov
Its been 6months since i leave fairytail and to be honest i grew stronger with lyon. Lyon and i are also dating now and i am so sad because i have still a feelings for gray. Now i im not talking anymore in third person cuz everything on to me change in six months i cant wait.hayyyyy
"Juvia uh ano juvia will you be my girl."lyon said popping out of no where.i was shock then i think for a while if i I'm having a relationship with lyon will that help me to forget gray i think i will just try it.
"Lyon yes."i said happily then he hug me.
"Thank you juvia i promise you i will be here always on your side."he said.i know that lyon keeps his word so i believe in him.
Gray's Pov
Its been six months since juvia left and me and lucy are now dating i know that lucy dont like me because she likes natsu same as me also i dont like lucy i like juvia but i need to try to forget juvia by using lucy to me ...my girlfriend... i hope this will work so that i can forget juvia i hope.....
------------------
KYAAAA OMGGGGGGG ANO BA YAN LIKE NA NI GRAY SI JUVIA OHMYGODDDDDD PERO NAGDADATE NA PALA SI LUCY AT GRAY AT SI JUVIA NAMAN BOYFRIEND NA NYA SI LYON HALA PANO NA YANNNNNN.
COMMENT GUYS OKAYYYY