Broom, Broom

*clunk* *crash* *snap* There I was, parked in front of a small shed, being filled with average sized pieces of dry firewood. *smash* *bump* "I think that's enough there, Glen." I heard my owner Rodney yell to his friend Glen. "Yup, that should be good." Glen yelled back. They were both your typical rednecks. Missing teeth, Denim Coveralls, Long Greasy Mullets. They climbed onto my seats and started driving back to the fire pit. They thought it would be fun to drive though a large mud puddle and I got caked in mud. And of course I would never get washed. We arrived at the fire pit where a group of drunk hillbillies sat on tree stumps and drank beer. "WOOOOOO" They all cheered when we pulled up. They unloaded the wood and got back to partying.
                                  ~
I was left there all night, like usual. At least it rained so I got a small bath. Rodney and Glen spent the whole day in the shop working on old cars and such. That means I had a break. They didn't use me all day! But later that night, more people showed up and for another fire. So i was loaded up with wood and driven back and forth from the shed to the fire. But eventually, I got tired. So I decided to not run anymore. Rodney was not pleased with me quitting like that. He lifted up the seat and started to fiddle with my engine and battery. That was when one of Rodney's very drunk friends came over to help. "What happened here, Rod? Let's take a look!" He slurred out of his mouth. He bent over to look inside and accidentally spilled his jug of moonshine on my engine! "What the hell, man! Now it's not even gonna start!" Yelled Rodney. "Hey it was an accident!" Responded the drunk hillbilly. He was eventually kicked out of the party by Glen. Rodney said he would look at me in the shop in the morning, and continued with the party. After what seemed like hours, it started to rain. So everyone went home and Rodney and Glen went into the house. The rain was really picking up and there was thunder and lightning as well. I was enjoying another shower when I heard a very loud "CRACK" and felt a sudden bolt of energy run through my entire frame. And then I blacked out.