Sick of It

It was now 11 am and Rodney walked out of the house. He walked over to me and put his hand on my steering wheel to pull himself onto me, but he he quickly pulled his hand back.
"SHIT!" He yelled. He tried again and the same thing happened. Then I realized that I was shocking Rodney! He wore a puzzled look on his face and then a look of anger. He stormed back into the house. If I had a mouth, I would have smiled. But I was also confused. All I remember from the night before was breaking down, getting moonshine spilt on my engine and getting.... THATS IT! I blacked out last night after hearing a large bang and seeing a flash of light! I must have gotten struck by lightning! I guess the energy was still running through me and thats what shocked Rodney. Nothing happened for the rest if the day. So I got to rest.
                                  ~
I awoke the next morning to Glen and Rodney walking towards me with all of their hunting gear in hand. I laughed in my mind as I knew they would never be able to drive me because of the energy inside of me.
"Careful, Glen." I heard Rodney warn Glen.
"Shut up with your stupid stories, Rod" Snapped Glen. I was excited to see Glen eat his words. But to my surprise, he just climbed on! I was baffled!
"See Rod! You were probably still drunk from that fire. Now lets go shoot some ducks!" Said Glen. Rodney just got on quietly. He was obviously confused, I was as well. But none the less, they drove me all the way to their duck blind. Glen, of course, drove me through multiple mud puddles. They had done this for years! And lets not forget the countless crashes I've been in with them behind the wheel. I was sick of it! The constant abuse! I needed to get out of here, i just didn't know how. We were parked now and Rodney and Glen were checking their traps. Rodney pulled up a dead rabbit and cheered.
"YEEEE HAWWW!" They both screeched. Rodney threw the dead rabbit onto my hood and proceeded to skin it. He was getting blood all over me! He wasn't trying to control the mess, he didn't even care. When he was done, he wiped his bloody hands all over my seats! What a dick! I was sick of it! They picked up all of their hunting gear and started towards the duck blind. I was so furious! I just wanted to scream! The rage overtook me and something extraordinaire happened. I started driving all by myself! No driver! The feeling was amazing. I started doing donuts in the large area of grass. After what seemed like 5 minutes, I stopped and saw Rodney and Glen staring at me with their jaws wide open in awe. I honked my horn and raced down the path that we came. Rodney and Glen were now shooting at me, barely missing. But i was soon out of range. Then it hit me, I was free. I didn't know what to do, so i just started driving, all by myself, down a dirt road.