The future?! Are you Sirius?

HEY PEOPLE!! I JUST WANTED TO SAY THE I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER, AND UNLESS I SAY DIFFERENTLY, EVERYTHING BELONGS TO J.K. ROWLING!!!!

...............................................

"Moony, come on! I'm hungry!!" Sirius Orion Black said impatiently.

"Calm d-"

"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN MOONY!!"

"Okay, okay, just let me finish one thing!" Remus Lupin said.

"What are you doing anyway Moony?" James Potter asked.

"Well," Remus said,

"Do you know what a time turner is?"

"Of course!" James said right as Sirius said no.

"A time turner lets you go back in time, but not forward! Honestly, Black, don't you read?" said a voice from behind them.

"You couldn't stay away from me Evans, could you? Honestly, I can't blame you! Look at this handsome face!" James said cheekily.

"Oh shut it Potter! I would rather date a goblin than date you!" Lily Evans said in disgust. "Anyway, I came over to see what Remus is doing with that time turner."

"I am trying to change it so it takes is to the the future and the past!!" Lupin said. Then he started muttering to himself.

"Now if I adjust the unicorn hairs it will explode, so let's try-"

"NNNNOOOO!!!!" yelled Sirius as he tackled Remus.

"SIRIUS ORION BLACK GET YOUR BUTT OFF OF ME NOW!!!! I AM SERIOUS!!" Remus said.

"No, I'M-"

"Silencio!" Lily interrupted. When Sirius tries to talk, no sound came out.

"Great job Lils!" squeaked a voice behind her. Little Peter Pettigrew had come to see what they were up to.

"Thank you, Peter." Lily said. Lupin started talking again.

"As I was saying, let's try moving the holly upward." There was a sudden jolt, and then all was black for a moment.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Thanks if youare actually reading this!!!! You are awesome!!!!!!

:) :) :) :)