Moony's "quiet place"

Prong's POV

I tried to ignore the pain in my side as Moony led us to the tapestry of trolls dancing ballet, and told us to shut up.

"But seriously, I think she broke a few ribs!!" I exclaimed, glaring at the ginger girl.

"Next time back off then, you creep!!" She fired back. I gasped, clutching my heart dramatically.

"How dare you!!" Moony then smacked my upside the head and told my to shut my mouth. He started pacing. I opened my mouth to ask if he needs to see Madame Pomfrey, when a door appeared. He smirked at me and led us inside.

"This," he said, "is the Room of Requirement. Right now it looks like the Gryffindor common room, but it will turn into anything the user needs."

"Wait a minute, Moony!!" I exclaimed, half hurt. The Lily from the future gasped when I said Moony, but I ignored it for now. "Why did you never tell us about this place?"

"Because I needed somewhere quiet to study and read!! If I told you, then I wouldn't ever get some quiet time!!" He explained exasperatedly. I huffed and ginger glared at me again. I really don't think she likes me...

===================

Thank you for reading!! Sorry about the short chapter and the long wait!! I'll get better about posting more and I'll put up longer chapters!! Sorry and thanks again!!