Unbelievable

Albus Severus Potter's P.O.V.

"James, that bloke looks just like you!!" A scraggly haired guy said, pointing at my brother James, who looked like someone had just told him the sky was made of giraffes.
"I'm James man, and I don't know who you are, or how you got here, but I wanna know what's going on now." at that moment a petite but fiery redhead came down the girls' dormitory steps.
A fat, smaller boy who reminded me a bit of a rat, squeaked gasped.
Their other friend, a tall, lean boy with scars all over spoke, grabbing the shoulder of his friend who looks exactly like James. "Prongs it's not-"
"LILY!!!! BABY COME HERE!!!!" This "Prongs" guy screamed and ran at my baby sister.
"What in the world?" She asked as he ran towards her. He threw his arms around her. James and I were walking over to pull this creep off of her when he let out a yell and jumped back, clutching his gut. I looked at my sister, to see her her fists up.
"Don't mess with an Auror's daughter, pal. How do you know my name?"
"Wait," Scarface said, "I think we just all need to sit down and talk. I know a place."

----------------------------------

Thanks for reading!!!! I'm so sorry it took forever to update!!!!