Chapter 16:monster to society....

As I walk back to the cave I look down embarrassed of what happened yesterday "hey....Y/N..."Grizz says blushing.A growl is heard from the kitchen "Uhhh what was that?...."I say walking to the kitchen "ice bear is happy to see you..."he says hugging me "why are you growling?" I ask looking at him "ice bear demands panda to show Y/N the video" "blah blah a polar bear ruined a movie" I gasp and look at ice bear "what?...!" I say as I see ice bear looking out the window "icy it's ok"I say hugging him tightly "ice bear will hunt them down"he said grabbing his axe "or.....we can talk to them and explain to them that your not a monster?"I say looking at him "ice bear agrees" he says walking out door "oh ok"I say following him "ice bear doesn't know where to go...."he says looking around "hmmm..."I say looking at a radio tower "there?"I say pointing at the tower (idk why a radio tower ~|^-^|~) ~time skip to the station (idk)~
As we enter the door I suddenly feel a mans hand grabbing my shoulder "miss you got to stay away from him!"he says pulling me away from ice bear "L-Let me go!"I say trying to escape his force "sorry miss he is a monster to society!"he says pulling me away from ice bear.as I'm far enough from him I see they shoot him with a dart "ice b-bear!?"I say as the man lets go "how could you..."I say slapping him hard and kicking him "do not hurt ice bear..." I say running to ice bear "I-ice bear... I'm here" I say hugging him "ice...*cough*ice bear is ok..."he says looking at me "we will get out of here!"I say looking at the security "stop!" A man says looking at us standing up "got  you!"the man says grabbing my hand and taking me to the security office "do you have parents?"the man asks me sitting me down "N-No..."I say tears rolling down my face "t-they died in a c-car c-crash..."I say looking at them "just let me go..."that polar bear is not a monster..." I say looking at him tears down my face "sorry miss as much as we wan to we c-"he says looking out the door window "...."I look at the window and see a angry polar bear "ice bear!"I say running to the door "stop miss!"he says. Holding me back "no...." I say freeing myself from his grip and opening the door "ice bear!"I say running to him "ice bear thinks we should get out of here" he says pointing to the door "ok!"I say running to the door with him "ice bear thinks we're safe"he says looking around "ice bear is sorry...."he says looking at me "sorry of what?..."I say looking at him "ice beat heard you talk to the mysterious man...."he says looking down "y-you did?"I said tears rolling Down my face "ice bear never met my parents either" he says wiping of my tears and hugging me softly "I-it should have been me" I say hugging him "ice bear doesn't suggest that he says opening the door and going to his room "*yawn*ice bear is tired"he says yawning "me too..."I say taking a nap next to him.