Chapter 21:I don't want to remember...

As the nurse leaves I try to sleep after what just happend...but...I can't there's a feeling that I can't get rid of...I just don't know why...As I finally got to sleep I immediately got awoken by Panda,Grizz and Ice bear "hey Y/N! Are Y-You ok?" Panda says looking around the room "Y-Yea I'm fine I just hurt my elbow,that's all" I tell him "are you ready to leave the hospital yet?" Grizz says couriolsy "I think I don't know" I say looking around "Ice bear misses you" Ice bear said blushing "..." I stared to blush but suddenly the doctor came "Ms.L/N are you feeling ok?" The doctor said looking at me "I think I'm ok" I said looking at the doctor "We plan on letting you go today...if you want to...but please tell me...what's going on?" At that moment I didn't want to confess.Only Ice bear knew,the others didn't.what would the doctor do If I did? "I-I had...a flashback..." Y/N! What are you doing?! I asked myself the same question as I answered him "M-my parents died...in a car accident..."as I said the word "parents" tears rolled down my face "it's ok Ms.L/N..." The doctor said  "NO IT'S NOT...MY PARENTS THE ONLY THING THAT LOVED ME IN LIFE"that quickly struck me as I cried more.eventually,they had to put me to sleep.When I wake up there's no one in the room but me.I hear the bears talking to the doctor but all I heard was "we can let her go today if she feels better in the next...5 hours she can go" I heard the doctor say that to the bears "5 hours? Wow" I say to myself as fall asleep the doctor wakes me up "ms.L/N...we know how you feel..." The doctor said sitting in a chair in my room "Y-you do?"I'm really surprised how would they know they look happy I may look happy but underneath that happiness there's sadness only one person makes me happy,well three "yes your doing pretty well holding in your depression"  The doctor says walking away HOW DID HE KNOW I ask myself.about ten minuets later the bears and the doctor come in my room "good news ms.L/N! You can go now!" The doctor says smiling "R-really?"I say kind of happy "yes!" Grizz says picking me up "woah,take it easy grizz" I say blushing all of a sudden Ice bear silently growls "uhh you want to hold her?"grizz asks ice bear before handling me to ice bear "have a nice day! Well night....actually" the doctors and the nurses smile at me.as we leave the hospital grizz asks "so...are you feeling alright?" He says looking at me "yeah I guess..." I say as we arrive to there cave "you can sleep with him" grizz says pointing at ice bear "just don't do anything...bad...she's still recovering" Grizz says blushing "G-Grizz!!!" I say blushing "sorry...anyway goodnight you too" grizz says leaving to his room "..." I stay silent sleeping the opposite side of ice bear.all of a sudden he hugs me by my waist "ice bear wishes you a goodnight sleep" he says looking at me "goodnight cuddle bear" I say silently laughing "goodnight then" he says "goodnight"I say kissing his nose softly "goodnight..."  (MARRY EARLY CHRISTMAS)