I meet Cat

With a sense of tingle down my spine I look back to try to find the girl who had reflexes like a cat. Next thing I know she's standing in front of me. "Hello" giggled the girl cheerfully. " my name is selina kyle most people call me Cat I was on the rooftop when your parents were shot and also I told someone so they called the cops." " oh thank you my name is Bruce" Bruce held out his hand to welcome Cat. She shook his hand "anyway got to go see ya Bruce " giggled Cat. "yeah see ya." whined Bruce wishing he could ask cat if she saw who shot his parents.

Bruce was a young man. He was 13 years old and he was rich. Cat sat on the rooftop thinking about Bruce. Cat was 13 as well. She was homeless and she stole and drank milk for a living. Bruce got home that evening and went straight to bed.

The next day Bruce woke up, had breakfast and went to school. That day the boys at school were teasing Bruce. Cat walked over and hissed at the boys, they ran away. " are you following me " asked Bruce " of course not " explained Cat " I just want to keep you safe" purred Cat " Hay " whispered Bruce " are you purring " No what are you talking about " asked Cat " anyway can't talk got to go see ya " stuttered Cat. Cat wasn't supposed to be in the school but she was spying on Bruce because she felt sorry for him, about his parents. Well Cat didn't have any family but she felt she wanted to help Bruce.

The next day Bruce was walking down an alleyway. A man started following Bruce no matter how fast Bruce walked the man kept following him. The man grabbed Bruce. Luckily Cat was coming out of the sewer she ran over and scratched the man. He started bleeding really bad so he ran away. " Now you know why they call me Cat " explained Cat to Bruce