Cats sleep over

Suddenly Cat said "come on I'll walk you home". We walked through the marketing street Cat stole some milk and some cat biscuits. She put them in her big leather jacket she asked Bruce "do you think I'm cute"? "no" said Bruce fastly. "Why would you ask that." "I don't know" said Cat "anyway got to go. Will you be alright from here"? "I think so" said Bruce. He got home alright suddenly he turned around. Cat pushed her soft lips to Buce's. Bruce pushed her back. Cat said "what's the matter never kissed a girl before." "No I haven't." Said Bruce softly. "I can tell" said cat "oh shut up" said Bruce. he pushed her onto the lounge cat grabbed his arm pulling him with her. They looked awkwardly at each other for a while. Then Bruce hopped of her and said "you best be going now" "no hehem um your talking to a homeless person here and anyways you've got this giant mansion can I please stay here for a couple of nights" said Cat "oh I guess I'll have to see with Alfred first but OK" thank you oh thank you Bruce." She kissed him softly on the lips. Then Bruce said "Alfred we have a guest set her up a bed amedietly " " already taken the liberty of doing that master Bruce" said Alfred to Bruce. "Well good night Bruce" said cat "goodnight Selina" said Bruce.